Fall 2021 is out!

RememberWhen

We’re pondering changing our rebooked trip from Feb 2021 to December 2021. But I’ll wait and see what prices look like. School vacations make things tricky, but Feb 2021 is looking kind of iffy for a cruise.

ChuckElias

Original Poster
You should be able to see. Today is Silver Day, so Platinum can also see. You have to go to your Castaway Club page on the website to see them. They won't show up on the normal cruise search.

Jonathan Dalecki

Booked ours yesterday! We were supposed to be doing 7 nights on the Fantasy this November with our daughter, who we'd been training to crush the Diaper Dash. But she started walking exclusively at 11 months, so, there goes that idea lol. And I'm still not sure they'll be back up and running anytime this year. November 2021 seems like a safe enough bet.

RememberWhen

Booked ours yesterday! We were supposed to be doing 7 nights on the Fantasy this November with our daughter, who we'd been training to crush the Diaper Dash. But she started walking exclusively at 11 months, so, there goes that idea lol. And I'm still not sure they'll be back up and running anytime this year. November 2021 seems like a safe enough bet.
Mine walked at 10 and 11 months! Silly babies. Can’t win a diaper dash on your feet!
Hope Nov 2021 works out for you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom