Fall 2020 is out!!

ChuckElias

Original Poster
https://disneycruiselineblog.com/20...ces-fall-2020-itineraries-september-december/

The Magic is coming back to New York! The Wonder will be back in Galveston. And the Fantasy is doing a bunch of 3- and 4-night itineraries!

Booking windows open June 10 for Platinum Castaway Club Members.

• Monday June 10th – Platinum Castaway Club members & Disney’s Golden Oaks residents
  • Tuesday June 11th – Gold Castaway Club members
  • Wednesday June 12th – Silver Castaway Club members & DVC members who have not previously sailed with DCL
  • Thursday June 13th, first time cruisers will be able to book.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Is there anyway to see the prices yet? Or do we need to wait until the 10th? We are first timers and not sure how this all works. Looking at doing a three night cruise end of Oct.

lostpro9het

The Magic is coming back to New York!
This almost sounds like you're surprised. Have bookings been low for NYC? We're giving it a go in October this year. I wont lie, I aint super keen on Bermuda but my bride is so that means I am.

We'll be gunning next week for the Vancouver repositioning and cap it with a DL visit.

ChuckElias

Original Poster
This almost sounds like you're surprised. Have bookings been low for NYC?
No, not surprised at all. It just makes me excited to know that DCL is 2 hours from my house :) As far as I know, the NYC sailings have sold very well. I don't have any inside poop, but I would guess that the sailings that include a day at WDW fill up quickly. We did a Canada sailing in 2012 and really enjoyed it.

We're giving it a go in October this year. I wont lie, I aint super keen on Bermuda but my bride is so that means I am.
Happy wife, happy life! Smart man :D

My wife and I visited Bermuda with NCL a couple years ago. Loved Bermuda, not crazy about the Breakaway. Hopefully, you'll find something on the island that you'll enjoy.

We'll be gunning next week for the Vancouver repositioning and cap it with a DL visit.
That's ok. I'm very happy for you. I'm not at all jealous. :(

lostpro9het

Nailed it!
094E8CFF-7B87-4C2F-B68F-31CF078F55B7.jpeg

Jonathan Dalecki

I think I mean this is our last Gold level cruise. The next one we book after this we can book when Platinum level books :) We're doing a Merrytime cruise on the Fantasy, so our then-15 month old is going to be rocking some adorable Christmas outfits and getting TONS of photos with characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom