Fall 2019 Discount Theories/Opinions/Thoughts? (Humor me with speculation...)

KCheatle

I know that no one knows the actual answer, but I'd like to get opinions/thoughts/theories from my fellow WDW enthusiasts on what they expect to see for discounts this Fall (e.g., October-November). We are heading down November 19. In the past, that date has been included in free dining. But, with SWL opening, I have my doubts about that being the case this year. I'm actually questioning whether they'll have any discounts?? I can't remember, but I believe they maintained discounts after FLE opened?🤷‍♀️ So, I would think they will have some...

Just curious if anyone else has thought about this or has thoughts about this now that I've brought it up ;) ?

drizgirl

They did offer typical discounts when FLE opened. But I'd wager they're hoping they won't have to this year. They'll probably just wait and see. The discounts announced earlier certainly did not fit a typical pattern.

Upvote 0

aliceismad

Since they already put out a free dining discount, I'm guessing they won't extend it for additional dates. Unless perhaps Star Wars gets pushed back and reservations are lacking. Even then, I'd guess no.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I honestly don't know that they will put out a discount. With free dining already announced, if anything it may be a discount on the room portion only. So many people are booking for that time frame in anticipation for the opening of SWL, that they may not feel the need to put out a discount for that time frame.
All I know is that those that we already have booked we will be watching and waiting just in case so we can try to get them the discount if they release one. If one does come out, it may be extremely limited so you have to be open to changing to another room type or Resort if need be so keep that in mind.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom