Fall 2015 itineraries

mammaminnie

Original Poster
Looks like some great options for Fall 2015!!

Hawai'i Sailings
Explore the Hawaiian Islands with two special 10-night cruises in September 2015. The Disney Wonder will sail through the breathtaking beauty of the Hawaiian Islands, where your Clients can experience the famous beaches of Waikiki on Oahu, see the views from high atop the summit of Haleakala Crater on Maui, take in the lush tropical gardens and waterfalls of Kauai and, on Hawaii Island — the Big Island, explore the natural wonders of the world's most active volcano.

San Diego to Baja
Disney Cruise Line will return to the West Coast in October 2015 for one month, offering six cruises from San Diego aboard theDisney Wonder. Ports of call include Cabo San Lucas, known for its white sand beaches, and Ensenada, Mexico. For those Clients looking for a perfect weekend retreat, we also offer a relaxing two-night Getaway Cruise.

Galveston to The Bahamas
Starting in early November 2015, Disney Cruise Line will have a limited-time Galveston homecoming for the holiday season, offering a seven-night itinerary on the Disney Wonder to Key West; Nassau, Bahamas and Disney's private island, Castaway Cay.

Port Canaveral and Miami to The Bahamas and Caribbean
Sail from Port Canaveral and Miami to The Bahamas and Caribbean on a variety of itineraries. All 3-, 4-, 5- and 7-night cruises include a stop at Disney's private island, Castaway Cay.

mammaminnie

Original Poster
Dates from Galveston:
6 Night Bahamian- 12/15
7 Night Bahamian- 11/13, 11/20, 11/27, 12/4, 12/11, 12/28

Dates for Hawaii cruises:
10 nights- 9/7 (from Vancouver to Honolulu), 9/17 (from Honolulu to Vancouver)

Dates for San Diego Cruises:
2 night- 10/9, 10/16
3 Night- 10/1
5 night- 10/4, 10/11, 10/18

mammaminnie

Original Poster
When will these be posted on their site? Specifically the caribbean ones?

Should be on there today. Here are the new Caribbean dates:
3 nights Bahamian from Port Canaveral- sept 4,11,18 Oct 16,23,20 Nov 6,13,20,27 Dec 4,11,18,21,28
4 night Bahamian from Port Canaveral- sept 7,14,21 Oct 19,26 Nov 2,9,16,23,30 Dec 7,14,24,31

7 night Eastern Caribbean from PC- Sept 12, 26 Oct 10, 24 Nov 7, 21 Dec 5, 19
7 night Western Caribbean from PC- Sept 5, 19 Oct 3, 17, 31 Nov 14, 28 Dec 12, 26

mammaminnie

Original Poster
5 night Western Caribbean from Miami- Oct 4,9,18,23 Nov 6, 15, 20, 29 Dec 4, 13, 18
4 Night Western Caribbean from Galveston- dec 24
7 night Western from Galveston- Nov 6

mammaminnie

Original Poster
How much are the Sept 12 and Oct 26 cruises to the eastern caribbean for the standard view (cheapest) option?

Official pricing won't be released until booking begins, but I have seen pricing on the 7 nights for standard inside staterooms estimated to begin around $1,150 per person.

DISNEY FANTASY

There pretty uninspiring, I thought we would have a nice Istanbul run but looks like they dropped it. Tortola Hawaii were very well predicted, Galveston is just stupid it didn't sell before, nothing against locals but if Southern Caribbean's can sell out in seconds then it's a silly decision showing there out of touch with the market. On board bookings said Southern Caribbean's in school holidays in 2015 so something changed.

mammaminnie

Original Poster
I have to say that living in Texas there were a ton of people sad to see them leave Galveston. Many people just couldn't make it work budget wise etc when they first came, but were saving and hopeful they would return. I am super excited to have them back here...a 4 hour drive is much better than a plane flight :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom