Falcon's Fury coming to BGT!

ImagineerDude

I would probably die. I can barely do a regular drop tower let alone one with a 90* tilt. I recently rode a "lay-down" coaster at Kings Island (Firehawk) and freaked out and I didn't go straight down like this new ride! Craziness!

nepalostparks

Here's some pics of the construction already underway:

FF01.jpg

FF03.jpg

FF05.JPG

FF07.JPG

Bairstow

Sounds fun.
I just wish it had a better name.
Busch Gardens Tampa used to do such a splendid job coming up with interesting and indigineous names for their coasters and rides that communicated something about the folklore of the featured cultures.
Now they're aiming for a lower demographic and coming up with more descriptive but less challenging names like "Cheetah Hunt" and "Falcon's Fury."

nepalostparks

It's been awhile, but here are a couple of pics from the last few months:

7_30_b-001.jpg

Late July when the pilings reached their peak in number. All subsequently driven into the ground.

And the tower sections have arrived, soon to be installed starting later this month:

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

Crazydisneyfanluke

Went to Christmas town last week and noticed that they are 2 more sections been put into place. Also, they are going to re-theme the area as well.
Im looking forward to what BGT has to offer!

StageFrenzy

Anyone know whats going on with the old dolphin/3d theater. Rode by on the skyride the other day and it looked like they had an AC or fog unit sitting in the preshow area and all sorts of construction.

nepalostparks

New live action show featuring many of the animals from Critter Castaways which closed February 16th. Total renovation inside, and addition of animal housing on the backside of the theater.

StageFrenzy

New live action show featuring many of the animals from Critter Castaways which closed February 16th. Total renovation inside, and addition of animal housing on the backside of the theater.

Ooo, I did not realize they closed the show. I didn’t make it to that side of the park when I was there the other day. The former HH and CC area has needed a re-work for a while. Is that area tapped for 2015/16 coaster rumor or is/and Gwazi taking a hike?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom