Falcon & Winter Soldier (Disney+ Marvel Series)

ppete1975

my hope has been red skull since the comics that was the big feud and i really think there was so much more they could have done with him and cap (a real captain america 2 movie where he was getting adjusted to life in the 2000s).
and this hint "earliest marvel films" seems to hint its possible.. too bad its not with steve rogers though

NateD1226

A2533FB0-FB1F-4A2A-9076-1D319DDAC2DB.jpeg

Darkprime

Original Poster
This is the Marvel show i'm most excited about. WandaVision has been a fun unique experience. But we have nothing to really compare it to its pretty unique coming from the MCU. While Falcon and Winter Soldier is closer to what fans have come to expect from your more traditional MCU content. It will be interesting to see how that format transitions from the movies to Disney+.

BrianLo

This definitely looks the most blockbuster action quality of any streaming show I've ever seen. I wouldn't be surprised if a sizeable portion just assumed it was a movie.

Definitely the right choice for a Super Bowl Ad. It looks the most like a Fast and the Furious and I don't mean that in a bad way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom