Facebook....Who has one?

Number_6

That's what they ALWAYS say.

In this case, it's actually the reason. I have a friend that I hadn't gotten to talk to for a few months and she got back in touch recently. She has a daughter who was recently diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy, but is such a sweet and happy little one and she posted new pictures of her recently on Facebook.

prberk

I don't really understand the point of them...someone explain?? :confused:

I think it is funny to see how things have evolved in just two years. Everyone barely knew about MySpace or social networking sites at that time, especially Facebook. Now, they are almost "old news"! And Facebook is no longer just for college.

For what it is worth, though, I still am surprised that MySpace has not been successfully sued yet for some of the things that minors put on there. Parents should know what their kids put on there.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Kingdom Konsultant Travel is on Facebook. All of the agents have individual facebooks also. Come join our page and find us!

Pam

Debbie

In the 8 weeks I have been on Facebook I have been able to reconnect with alot of old friends and classmates. I love it

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I must confess that a year after my initial post I am now a habitual user to keep in touch with my old RAF photographic chums, and fellow Fish and Marillion heads.

With the result I have now more real social interaction, though Im not sure my liver approves.

Disneybird

In the 8 weeks I have been on Facebook I have been able to reconnect with alot of old friends and classmates. I love it

My best friends husband connected with old classmates too. As a result, 3 months later he filed for divorce from his wife of 20 years (my friend), over one of the classmates that he hasn't seen or had contact with in 35 years. :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom