Face Character Auditions - Australia & Tiana

MidnightRaven

Original Poster
Hi to all,
I'm very new to the Forum so I forgive if this has already been answered in a previous thread.

I was wondering,
Are there any auditions held in Australia, or are they all in countries that have a Disneyland/resort? (which would make the most amount of sense, but I once read that opposed that sense)

Will places like Paris, Shanghai, and in particular, Japan, hire a princess Tiana? When I went to Tokyo Disneyland, she was the only princess that I did not see and could not find!
I'm asking in hopes of possibly auditioning as her, and would it be really worth my time to apply for any auditions that aren't specifically for the role of Tiana due to my skin colour?

I'm from Australia, though when I speak to people I'm not familiar with, I speak with an American accent as it's easier to understand for foreigners, so the accent isn't an issue if that needs to be changed (I speak with one at my current part time job).

If anyone knows, will the auditions for this role be held in the respective countries or are they typically held in the US and then flown over to China, France, Italy, Japan etc.?

Kind regards and thanks in advance

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom