Face Character Audition Success/No Email

Jazzy Bear

Original Poster
So last week Thursday I passed my princess audition at WDW and lasted all the way to the end. The casting director told me I would get an email in about a week. It has been a little over a week and still have not heard back.

To anyone who has auditioned before: Do you still get an email whether or not you got it?
I have had some performer friends tell me it can be up to 6 months... But the casting director told me a week. I don't think he was mistaken of what he said. I'm just curious now if you still get an email saying you were not casted.

Coco12479

So last week Thursday I passed my princess audition at WDW and lasted all the way to the end. The casting director told me I would get an email in about a week. It has been a little over a week and still have not heard back.

To anyone who has auditioned before: Do you still get an email whether or not you got it?
I have had some performer friends tell me it can be up to 6 months... But the casting director told me a week. I don't think he was mistaken of what he said. I'm just curious now if you still get an email saying you were not casted.
Did you ever end up hearing from them? I know this is an old post but my daughter just did the exact same thing and it’s been a week and we haven’t heard anything

Marky Mark

Did you ever end up hearing from them? I know this is an old post but my daughter just did the exact same thing and it’s been a week and we haven’t heard anything

I have been to 6 Auditions and I have "Passed" 5 of them. One I was even hand picked (to be friends with) charecter that they weren't even looking for that audition. They went on to say I did one of the best on the spot auditions they had seen. I thought I was a shoe in for sure! Yet, I waited and waited...nothing.

Finally the last random audition I went to, I made it through again, filled out the same "hiring pool" paper they give you if you make it, and Ill be if a month or so later I didnt get the email/phone interview/job offer all pretty close together.

My advice , go to every audition available, even for roles you dont think you look like or capable of getting. Go and go again. Make it fun, cause it actually is fun. Take it lightly and enjoy yourself, this will show through.

Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom