F&G planning

KeithVH

Starts 3/1. I can see the offerings list for Arts online now but was looking for the same thing for F&G. Anyone have the scoop when the specific list of food and such will be posted? I would have thought they'd have it up by now. Did I miss it somewhere?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Starts 3/1. I can see the offerings list for Arts online now but was looking for the same thing for F&G. Anyone have the scoop when the specific list of food and such will be posted? I would have thought they'd have it up by now. Did I miss it somewhere?

Those details haven't been released yet - keep an eye on the front page of this website and on the thread linked below. As an example for timing, the full menus for the food studios were posted about a week before the Festival of the Arts started this year.

Upvote 0

KeithVH

Original Poster
Those details haven't been released yet - keep an eye on the front page of this website and on the thread linked below. As an example for timing, the full menus for the food studios were posted about a week before the Festival of the Arts started this year.

Thanks! As long as I don't "get into an altercation" there, I should be OK!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom