F&B prices in context

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Original Poster
Chicken strips and fries at Cosmic Ray's are currently $9.99. Bottled water throughout the parks is $3.50. Bottled soda is $4.00.

This is Lake Compounce in Bristol, Connecticut.

20211016_101523.jpg

JoeCamel

Chicken strips and fries at Cosmic Ray's are currently $9.99. Bottled water throughout the parks is $3.50. Bottled soda is $4.00.

This is Lake Compounce in Bristol, Connecticut.

View attachment 593780
Looks like a good lesson not to eat expensive garbage in the parks. Much less offsite for the same or better quality. Specialty items I can see but chicken strips? Chain stores do it better.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Original Poster
Looks like a good lesson not to eat expensive garbage in the parks. Much less offsite for the same or better quality. Specialty items I can see but chicken strips? Chain stores do it better.
This place does have some killer fries. Hand cut on-site and that sort of thing. But nothing that justifies the price.

Smiley/OCD

Man I can remember as a kid in the mid 70’s, my parents would buy a giant book of tickets at Funtown pier in Seaside and I was able to ride the go-karts ALL day…when our daughters were little, we’d go Easter weekend, there would be a two hour line but it was buy one, get one free ticket books…those were the days…

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Original Poster
Man I can remember as a kid in the mid 70’s, my parents would buy a giant book of tickets at Funtown pier in Seaside and I was able to ride the go-karts ALL day…when our daughters were little, we’d go Easter weekend, there would be a two hour line but it was buy one, get one free ticket books…those were the days…
This was Wonderland in Ocean City. We burned $100 in about 30 minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom