Eyes And Ears

epcot71

Original Poster
does anyone know how a non disney cast member can get EYES AND EARS newsletters??

is there a websight for EYES AND EARS?-i have looked and cant find- about 5 years ago i managed to get one from a cast member who was a server at king stefans and it was awsome!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

if your a cast member and can get me one -ill give u my address -ill even send u back the money for the stamp!!!!!

Maria

Gosh I would love to get my hands on them again!! I kept the special edition ones that I got while working there and treasure them a lot! :)

epcot71

Original Poster
GREAT!!!!

ok maria-ill expect those special editions mailed to me in cape coral fla-so if u mail them out today how long should it take for me to get from yucatan mexico????????

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Maria

Originally posted by epcot71
GREAT!!!!
ok maria-ill expect those special editions mailed to me in cape coral fla

:D

Yeah right...I´llm ail you my only copy..... suuuuuure..... hehe :rolleyes: :animwink: :lol:

NowInc

Perhaps we should get all current and former CMs together and see about setting up a web page where we can post scans of all the issues of Eyes and Ears we can find... I am sure a LOT of the "general public" would enjoy reading thru those....

epcot71

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc
Perhaps we should get all current and former CMs together and see about setting up a web page where we can post scans of all the issues of Eyes and Ears we can find... I am sure a LOT of the "general public" would enjoy reading thru those....

kewl idea-lets do it:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
don't ask me to.. this is one of those things not worth my job (in the eternal words of my stagecraft professor: "Cover Your @$$"

mkt

Premium Member
don't ask me to.. this is one of those things not worth my job (in the eternal words of my stagecraft professor: "Cover Your @$$")

Mattore

Unfortunatly, as mktiggerman points out, it would be VERY unwise for any current CMs to do that... Keeping your job is important!

VashtheStampede

CM's just got something called the Cast portal. We can now access a "Digital" Eyes and ears from our home Pc. It's great! I'm a big eyes and ears fan.....

Mikemc

I agree Iwould not like to see anybody loose there job over it. Howevr if there is some ex CM's Who perhaps have some previous copies they would be willing to put these on the system ???????:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

epcot71

Original Poster
r these news letters sooooo confidential that someone would loose their job over? i asked a waiter while back he said sure hold on went in back and got me one while his manager watched him
im not being sarcastic at all just curious why someone would get fired over this. im a manager for a retail chain in fla and every month we get a newsletter like EYES AND EARS and we stack them all on the custmer service desk and anyone even customers can snag one.
:veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu

mkt

Premium Member
A- most major retail chains in the US don't have as much to hide as Disney does

B- confidential information.. ie, a CM can be fired for ruining the magic

C- proprietary information.. ie, things that non-CM's just don't need to know

D- common sense.. ie, if I won't blab any of my previoues emplyers secrets' out, what make you think I'll blab on Disneys?

epcot71

Original Poster
ok thats cool-the one i read just had like cast member of the month and other management changes and so forth no secret info-maybe they have changed a little;) ;) ;) ;)

like i said not trying to be smart a%$ just curious why it would be a problem

MrPromey

Originally posted by epcot71
r these news letters sooooo confidential that someone would loose their job over? i asked a waiter while back he said sure hold on went in back and got me one while his manager watched him
im not being sarcastic at all just curious why someone would get fired over this. im a manager for a retail chain in fla and every month we get a newsletter like EYES AND EARS and we stack them all on the custmer service desk and anyone even customers can snag one.
:veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu

Well, most of the CMs get them with their checks and they only get one. The color ones are usually very hard to come by. They made either six or seven different ones when they featured Fantasia 2000 on the cover a year or two ago and CMs couldn’t even get more than one. It’s not so much that what’s in them is confidential as much as it is stuff that Disney doesn’t intend for the general public to be reading, otherwise they would readily make copies of it available to all of us. They talk about CM events and other related things that non-CMs would not be able to attend, anyway. I don’ know that sharing them would be a friable offense but MKtigerman is probably right in his feeling that management wouldn’t be particularly happy if they found out he was sharing his copies.

Mattore

Originally posted by MrPromey

I don’ know that sharing them would be a friable offense but MKtigerman is probably right in his feeling that management wouldn’t be particularly happy if they found out he was sharing his copies.

CMs can be terminated for sharing the information in Eyes & Ears.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom