Extra Magic Hours question

IMDREW

Original Poster
Hi all,

I am staying at the Dolphin resort next november. I did my hotel booking and theme park tickets separately. On my last day (the day I'm checking out) I want to visit Epcot and do the extra magic hours in the night. So my questions are these;

- Can I participate in those extra magic hours when I checked out that morning?
- Knowing the Dolphin doesn't use magic bands, and I bought my tickets separately, will there be a problem with them letting me in the park for the extra magic hours?

Any thoughts would help!

nickys

Premium Member
You can go to EMH on the day of checkout. You are considered a guest of WDW up until 23:59 of check-out day, or until park close if that is later.

If you are staying at the Dolphin, you can do one of two things: you can either use a magic band from a previous trip that is showing as active in your MDE account, or you can use the RFID plastic ticket you will get. You’ll need to collect this at a GS or ticketing window on your first visit to the parks or DS.

threvester

Hi all,

I am staying at the Dolphin resort next november. I did my hotel booking and theme park tickets separately. On my last day (the day I'm checking out) I want to visit Epcot and do the extra magic hours in the night. So my questions are these;

- Knowing the Dolphin doesn't use magic bands, and I bought my tickets separately, will there be a problem with them letting me in the park for the extra magic hours?

Any thoughts would help!

i saw a rumor on another site that the swan and dolphin will not be eligible as of January 2019..i would keep an eye on it

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi all,

Any thoughts would help!
There was a recent change this month at the Swan and Dolphin for EMH admission.

You can:
1. link your hotel confirmation in My Disney Experience, then use MagicBand
2. use a paper voucher given at checkin

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom