Extra hour for on-site stay question

andysol

Original Poster
so I'll be there on site on the 24th, 25th and 26th. Those are all HHN nights. I read, because of that, early admission will be to USF NOT IoA.

Now- that said, looking at their webpage and app- IoA hours are 9am-8pm on Thursday the 24th, and 8am-5pm at USF(because of HHN). Does that "8am" include the hour early, or can I actually go in at 7am? If so, wow- that place will be dead (awesome!)

Also- what time does the hogwarts express start running? Would it leave at exactly 9 or before?

Last edited:

JoeCamel

The posted park times do NOT include the EPA. Be there at least 1.5 hours before the posted times to wring every second out of the day. They usually will open the gates 15 - 20 minutes before the EPA time so you can get in and walk back to Diagon Alley before the actual start time.

The HE usually starts running 15 - 20 minutes before the later park opening time.

Tinkerkelle

We'll also be there on some of the dates mentioned so had a quick look about and read that on HHN days, early entry will be to US at 7am before the park opens for general admission at 8am, although the disclaimer is that that could change at any time and was not on an official USF site. Had assumed early entry would be 8am at IoA, so same time as normal entry into US on HHN days. Bonus with the early early entry. Fingers crossed that people on hols just don't want to get up that early?!! Thanks for the heads up @andysol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom