Extending stay whilst at disney..but theres a catch

Dking86

Hi everyone we are travelling from scotland to WDW in sept next year as a fam of 4 booking flights nearer the time i will be staying in the caribbean resort again for 10 nights now heres my thinkin feel free to tell me if this is a dangerous game to play i am going to upgrade my ticket to an annual pass when im there for the various discounts on merch and dining etc is it possible once ive upgraded to try and book an extra nyt in a nicer resort whilst im there and hopefully get an annual pass discount on the 1 nights stay or do i risk not getting anything and being homeless for a nyt im not really sure hiw it would work any advice would be appreciated many thanks in advance and i very much looking forward to hearing from you

Passholder discounts can be booked before you have your pass, you just have to be able to show it when you check in. With this in mind you can look for the discounts as soon as they are released, including for your entire stay.

Upvote 0

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Just realize that AP discounted rooms are not always available, from either sellng out or not being offered during certain times of the year. You're traveling about a year after SW:GE opens, which, if it proves as popular as many are predicting, means there may be very few discounts offered in 2020, AP or otherwise.

Upvote 0

Dave B

Passholder discounts can be booked before you have your pass, you just have to be able to show it when you check in. With this in mind you can look for the discounts as soon as they are released, including for your entire stay.
Can I ask you how? when I go on the website and try and see what the days and availability are, it requires me to enter an AP #?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom