Express Pass for LIFE!

Rider

Original Poster
Think about it. You know the passes you get for staying at the hotels... the front of the line things? Well what about getting one for life?

You may think that going to US and asking for a pass for life would be stupid and they would laugh in you face.

But think of it this way....

If you went to them and offered $1 million dollars for one pass for life. Do you think they would turn you down?

So it must be available at some price.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Rider
If you went to them and offered $1 million dollars for one pass for life. Do you think they would turn you down?

I doubt they'd turn you down, but I guarantee that when you left, they'd slam the door behind you and laugh hysterically at you and probably make lots of special comments every time you used it.

If I had $1 million lying around, that would probably be the last thing on my mind

Rider

Original Poster
My point was not walking in with $1 million.

It was at some point you could get one.

DisneyWorldGuru

If I had $1 million I would buy a mansion and just buy an AP every year. I am sure someone like Eisner has a life time pass (and I am sure he did not pay $1 million for it).

Nova16

An easier, and cheaper, way of doing this would be the following.

Stay at one of the resorts for a day. Get the room key that gives front of the line access. Don't return the roomkey.

See? Easy as that! Just remember to bring the roomkey with every visit to the park.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Nova16
An easier, and cheaper, way of doing this would be the following.

Stay at one of the resorts for a day. Get the room key that gives front of the line access. Don't return the roomkey.

See? Easy as that! Just remember to bring the roomkey with every visit to the park.

that wouldn't work all too well, considering that the room keys have expiration dates

Nova16

Don't you just have to flash the room keys at the ride ops? That's what gives you unlimited access. You don't need to swipe at the machine. Or was I just severely misinformed?

Rider

Original Poster
The Ops check the date. The only time they didn't both trips I was there (Dec and April) was the first hour the park was open.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom