Expo Opening Day - how should I get there?

GoGoJules

Original Poster
I see that there are buses running to WWoS for the expo from all of the hotels, but they don't seem to start running until about a half hour before it opens. With the types of lines they had at Star Wars in DL, is it safe to think that it'll be similar at the Dark Side event? We won't have a car so how should I plan to get there?

Texas84

Taxi is probably best. I bet the merchandise lines will be bad but I think packet pick-up at WDW is much better than DLR.

dreamfinder

That may be a very expensive taxi ride. Unless you get there quite early, you could very easily get stuck in traffic and have to pay alot of idling charges. Just something to keep in mind. That road into WWoS backs up from everyone trying to get there early.

GoGoJules

Original Poster
Hmm some very good points thank you. Would I be able to walk there? I'm not sure if the roads on property are pedestrian friendly.

dreamfinder

Hmm some very good points thank you. Would I be able to walk there? I'm not sure if the roads on property are pedestrian friendly.

Nope, not gonna happen. There are very few cross walks/side walks on property (maybe just from Blizzard Beach to Coronado?) and if security/police see you on the side of the road they will usually pick you up and take you back to where you started and tell you not to do it again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom