Experience/Opinions on Enchanting Extras?

KCheatle

My family (DH, DD (12), DS (8) and me) are looking to enhance our next trip to the world this November. We've never done an add-on tour or experience, but we're strongly considering doing one. Curious which ones you guys enjoyed and would recommend for our family? Thanks!! :):)

LeighM

The only two tours I've done are Caring for Giants at Animal Kingdom and Behind the Seeds Tour at Epcot. Both of those are more affordable options that are about an hour long so they don't cut into too much park time. My husband and I enjoyed both of them. Children might like Caring for Giants more because they see more behind the scenes and get closer to the elephants (although not extremely close). But the behind the scenes portion of Living with the Land was really neat. We had cucumbers grown in the greenhouse and fed the fish in one of the tanks. It really depends on what what your family enjoys the most and how much time you want to devote to one.

Upvote 0

JohnD

If I were to pick one the whole family would enjoy, I'd go with Wild Africa Trek. It costs more but it's worth it. You get up close views of the hippos, "rope" bridge over the crocs, touring the savanna by Jeep, and a meal at a verandah.

Other tours might have other educational components and could be boring for kids (e.g. Behind the Seeds). Your kids are too young for Keys to the Kingdom anyway which is open to 13 or older (can't ruin the magic for the kiddies).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom