Expedition Everest Mouse Ears

Tiandos

Original Poster
Hi, I was wondering about a pair of Mickey Mouse ears (hat, not headband) that I got in 2006-2007. Disney were handing them out in the queue of expedition Everest. Unfortunately I'm not sure where they are at the moment so I can't provide a picture, although I will post as soon as I find them. They were mostly blue with what I remember as a cloud pattern on them. It may have been a mountain range, all I know is that the pattern was mostly white and blue. The ears were silver. I've tried to find images of them or information about them online but I'm not able to find anything. I was wondering if anyone knew anything more about these? Thanks very much!

Jenn Finan

Hi, I was wondering about a pair of Mickey Mouse ears (hat, not headband) that I got in 2006-2007. Disney were handing them out in the queue of expedition Everest. Unfortunately I'm not sure where they are at the moment so I can't provide a picture, although I will post as soon as I find them. They were mostly blue with what I remember as a cloud pattern on them. It may have been a mountain range, all I know is that the pattern was mostly white and blue. The ears were silver. I've tried to find images of them or information about them online but I'm not able to find anything. I was wondering if anyone knew anything more about these? Thanks very much!

It sounds a lot like you have a "year of a million dreams" mouse ears. They were given out to select park goers who just happened to be at the right place at the right time. If I recall properly I got mine when I passed over a bridge in Epcot one day. They were only there for about 20 minutes and whoever walked over the bridge got one! There were a bunch of other great giveaways but the ears were one if the most common. Congratulations@

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom