Expedition Everest height?

WDFAN1977

Original Poster
So what is the height on that monster of a mountain? I was told that anything over 199 feet has to have a flashing red light. (ex: the wand on Epcot sphere is 210 feet and has a flashing red light.) Maybe it is an illusion, but EE looks more than 199 ft. If so, I think a red light is going to look real tacky.

peter11435

Soarinluvr said:
EE is 200 ft and will be the highest point on disney property. I will have a red light when its finished
Wrong, EE will be 199 feet and will not have a red light when finished. Also it will not be the hightest point on property as the WDW dolphin is far taller than anything else on property. EE will be the same height as ToT.

Also the Epcot wand is 256 feet not 210 and will still be taller than everest.

peter11435

Since1976 said:
I wonder if WDW will ever do a ride that's over 200 feet high. How would they theme the red light?
Well, SSE has a red light on the top of the wand. However other than that I doubt Disney would ever build a ride such as Everest or Tower that would need a red light.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Everest is touted to be the tallest Mountain in Florida but as mentioned before it is far from the tallest structure at WDW.

capellt

speaking of heights does anyone know the specs of it...like top speed or if it will have any loops and go upside down?

peter11435

capellt said:
speaking of heights does anyone know the specs of it...like top speed or if it will have any loops and go upside down?
Everest will have no loops, and will not go upside down. The top speed will be 55 mph.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom