• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Expedition Everest-Big Thunder Mountian?

wdwmaniac

Member
Original Poster
Do you think the accident at BTM at Disneyland could affect the New Expedition Everest Ride at AK? Because aren't they built on the same idea, run away mine train.
 

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Everest is about your team climbing to a base camp near the top of Everest. When you get there you run into the Yeti, which has killed the team that was there before. At that point, you begin you attempted escape from the moutain with the Yeti hot on your trail...

....Doesnt sound like any spirits are causing trouble on this mountain does it?
 

The_CEO

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by wdwmaniac
Do you think the accident at BTM at Disneyland could affect the New Expedition Everest Ride at AK? Because aren't they built on the same idea, run away mine train.


No.
 

imagineersrock

New Member
Originally posted by X2CommNavISTC
Everest is about your team climbing to a base camp near the top of Everest. When you get there you run into the Yeti, which has killed the team that was there before. At that point, you begin you attempted escape from the moutain with the Yeti hot on your trail...

....Doesnt sound like any spirits are causing trouble on this mountain does it?

..really..? the yeti apparently kills the team that was there before you..!? lol sheesh i had no idea disney had that kind of violence in them..!:lookaroun
 
also keep in mind they will know what happend to btmrr before they start laying track for New Expedition Everest Ride at AK. i was their Wed. and they hadn't started to build the mountain. they will be able to make changes if need be.
 

Merlin0402

Active Member
I actually thought about this a little while after the accident, but a little bit differently. I was thinking about whether or not they would keep the backwards drop on the ride because it caused a man on BTMR to have a heart attack (or so it was earlier reported). Not to mention the drop on Everest will be MUCH higher up, so with that in mind, what do you think?
 

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Merlin0402
I was thinking about whether or not they would keep the backwards drop on the ride because it caused a man on BTMR to have a heart attackQUOTE]

The backwards drop as you call it was from the cars that broke away from the engine car and the other cars rolled back down the hill.
 

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom