executive pool homes

kim79

Original Poster
Has anyone had any experience with them? Our mind is pretty much settled on a vacation home as opposed to townhomes ect...my husband gets a discount on disney hotels, homes and hotels and the options for homes are "exceptional pool homes" and "executive pool homes". I have no idea if the title is just describing the home like "come see our pool home...it's exceptional!" or it's the title of the company. I went on the link and it seems to show that it's the title of the company itself but still...i'm not so sure. The houses seem lovely and its only a 50.00$ deposit to reserve one for April and that would be perfect to ensure we have a nice place to have our vacation but i just wanted to check...TIA!

Nemo14

I think the labels have to do with the "level" of the quality of the furnishings. We've stayed at all different labeled pool homes, and, in 12 years, only once had an unsatisfactory one. That company has since gone out of business too. One recommendation I would have for you though is to check if the "spa" is just a pool attachment or a free-standing hot tub.

kim79

Original Poster
thats what i was thinking...it doesnt say that any of the homes offered has a spa just that they all have a pool. Deep down, i really would love a home with a spa ;)...the pictures on the website show beautiful homes but no pictures of the bathrooms either which for some reason everytime i look at vacation homes online, the first picture i go right to is the bathroom. There's just something about a nice tub :)

kim79

Original Poster
its a link from my husbands business discount page. Its basically a one stop shop...i can order Disney tickets and a resort/home from the same site. Am i able to post the website that the link sends me to?

Nemo14

probably not, but don't worry about that. Like I said, we've never had a bad place, except for 1, and the company did make good for us after that. Most of the homes we've had have had HUGE master bathrooms with "soaking" tubs. I think you'll love renting a house - it's so much better than just a hotel room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom