1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Ex-CEO Eisner Has Thoughts on Succession for Current CEO Iger

Discussion in 'Disney Co News & Discussion' started by JudyHopps, Sep 13, 2017.

1. JudyHopps

JudyHopps Well-Known Member

2. Bacon

Bacon Well-Known Member

oh god no. That may mean oh no eghghh CHAPPIE as CEO

WDWTank, ford91exploder and egg like this.
  3. egg

egg Well-Known Member

"When we made the transition to Bob, it was always 'Bob Iger or who?' There was nobody even close."

Are you delusional? Are you trying to rewrite history? It was always "Bob Iger or YOU!" and you got voted out of the company. You didn't even resign to "spend more time with your family" like every exec does today, you waited until the voted were cast, which I commend you for. Please don't try to spin the truth.

Whoever they make CEO, I hope its someone who understands and has respect for all areas of the business.

the.dreamfinder and WDWTank like this.
  4. Bacon

Bacon Well-Known Member

“Perhaps Iger wants to run for president when he’s done at Disney, Eisner said. “So pick one or the other. Maybe Disney would be more fun.”
    Ya nuts? I’m sorry but if you think the current figment is “fun” I want you to not impact there decision

5. HauntedPirate

HauntedPirate Premium Member

You go wash your mouth out with soap, mister!! [Although I must admit I've had that terrible thought on more than one occasion, and it never fails to make me want to vomit...]

WDWTank and ford91exploder like this.