Everglazed Donuts and Coldbrew coming to Disney Springs

Lilofan

I think we have enough donut places now. Let’s work on the taco stands please.
In my area, we've got so many barber shops, nail salons, beauty parlors and pawn shops. Probably men and women have to pawn their items to pay to get their hair and nails done.😒

DisneyDebRob

Disney springs already has a few places to get tacos but nowhere to get donuts
Joffrey’s.. Erin McKenna’s.. stands all over.. I think even years ago I got a donut at sprinkles, could be wrong on that but you can find them everywhere.with this new place, I think it’s enough. As for tacos, besides a sit down meal, and a food truck which changes their menu so much that sometimes they don’t have them, where else?

dreamfinder

Joffrey’s.. Erin McKenna’s.. stands all over.. I think even years ago I got a donut at sprinkles, could be wrong on that but you can find them everywhere.with this new place, I think it’s enough. As for tacos, besides a sit down meal, and a food truck which changes their menu so much that sometimes they don’t have them, where else?

Off the top of my head the 4R Cantina Food Truck (don't think thats the food truck you are talking about) -> https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/4r-cantina-barbacoa-food-truck/menus/lunch-and-dinner/jun2020.htm and the Frontera Cocina To-Go Window -> http://www.fronteracocina.com/menu/grab-go-window/ both do.

Walt d

Wow the font on that logo is EXTREMELY copyright-infringey.

...then again, this appears to be a brand new Twitter account and a company nobody has ever heard of. Is this just Dunkin' Brands?

Tell me that's not an identical font and color palette.

636556061812579509-IMG-20150602-100413-1.png
I think its florida state law” all the donut shops have to look the same! So our local police” can find them easily!

MickeyLuv'r

Donuts and beer?

IMO, that's an odd flavor combination.

I'm picturing two not sober people cracking late night jokes about the least healthy possible food/beverage pairings....

dreamfinder

Donuts and beer?

IMO, that's an odd flavor combination.

I'm picturing two not sober people cracking late night jokes about the least healthy possible food/beverage pairings....

Don't see the sarcasm emoji, but cold brew isn't beer. It's coffee that is steeped over several hours in normal temp water, instead of a few minutes over hot water. Kind of like making iced tea by putting tea bags in a pitcher of water and leaving in your porch on a hot summer day instead of using boiling water.

MickeyLuv'r

Don't see the sarcasm emoji, but cold brew isn't beer. It's coffee that is steeped over several hours in normal temp water, instead of a few minutes over hot water. Kind of like making iced tea by putting tea bags in a pitcher of water and leaving in your porch on a hot summer day instead of using boiling water.

Ah yes, that makes more sense. My bad.

TrainsOfDisney

I’ll give it a try if it’s actually quality cold brew. Joffreys uses some sort of pre-made concentrate syrup for their cold brew and Starbucks is pretty inconsistent.

At the springs the best iced coffee option is from the Starbucks reserve bar. Joffreys iced espresso is always a good bet as well.

dreamfinder

I’ll give it a try if it’s actually quality cold brew. Joffreys uses some sort of pre-made concentrate syrup for their cold brew and Starbucks is pretty inconsistent.

At the springs the best iced coffee option is from the Starbucks reserve bar. Joffreys iced espresso is always a good bet as well.

I love me a good Clover reserve iced coffee. It's a shame they stopped putting in Clovers and went with Nitro taps instead at most locations.

SoFloMagic

Joffrey's iced espresso has saved many days for me in the parks

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Ate at Splitsville this weekend - I didn't realize that Splitsville, Everglazed and Homecomin' are all the same company 🤯

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom