Everglazed Donuts and Coldbrew coming to Disney Springs

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Wow the font on that logo is EXTREMELY copyright-infringey.

...then again, this appears to be a brand new Twitter account and a company nobody has ever heard of. Is this just Dunkin' Brands?

Tell me that's not an identical font and color palette.

636556061812579509-IMG-20150602-100413-1.png

rreading

Interesting. I wonder if Dunkin' would have created an entire font alphabet, and if so, I imagine that they would have trademarked it. That being said, it is pretty easy to tweak a minor aspect of the lettering to create enough of a difference.

The orange is close, but...

And Everglazed certainly would seem to be a punny Florida thing...maybe a derivation of the Dunkin' brand, as you suggest

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Wow the font on that logo is EXTREMELY copyright-infringey.

...then again, this appears to be a brand new Twitter account and a company nobody has ever heard of. Is this just Dunkin' Brands?

Tell me that's not an identical font and color palette.

636556061812579509-IMG-20150602-100413-1.png
No it isn't a Dunkin' brand. More will be announced soon, but its a one-off currently and related to another non-donut brand.

Kman101

It doesn't remind me of Dunkin. The font maybe. The graphic reminds me of another coffee/keurig brand for some reason though, lol. I can't think of which one though.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Saturday, June 27, 2020. The passage between Splitsville and Pop Gallery is closed at Disney Springs. The Orange garage entrance here has been closed for several weeks now. The pavement here has always been a patchwork of repairs, so I expect new pavement will be installed.

IMG_3024.JPG

Last edited:

Magic Feather

A permit for Everglades was filed for 1504 Buena Vista which appears to be the address of the Pop Gallery. But they recently said they would be reopening, so at this point i think the only thing about location is that it will likely be in the alley between Pop and Splitsville.

RSoxNo1

Interesting. I wonder if Dunkin' would have created an entire font alphabet, and if so, I imagine that they would have trademarked it. That being said, it is pretty easy to tweak a minor aspect of the lettering to create enough of a difference.

The orange is close, but...

And Everglazed certainly would seem to be a punny Florida thing...maybe a derivation of the Dunkin' brand, as you suggest
OAN uses the Soarin' font...
OANlogo.png
Soarin'_Logo.svg.png

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
A permit for Everglades was filed for 1504 Buena Vista which appears to be the address of the Pop Gallery. But they recently said they would be reopening, so at this point i think the only thing about location is that it will likely be in the alley between Pop and Splitsville.
Not quite. We should get an announcement soon though on location.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom