Everglazed Donuts and Coldbrew coming to Disney Springs

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I don’t know how I was able to purchase donuts there in March without the giant donut attached to the building. Now I’ll have to go back sometime and see if it changes the experience. 😉

Poseidon Quest

I didn't realize this thread existed, but I'll throw in my opinion. I went around a month ago with family and found the quality to be just "okay". It definitely isn't producing the buzz that Voodoo did because... it just doesn't match up. It's fine if you want something to post on Instagram, but the quality is otherwise just passable.

jaklgreen

Everyglazed is NOT good at all. I have worked on donut shops personally making them the whole process, from start to finish. I love donuts, always have and we get them regularly. We tried Everglazed for the first time this past fall and the donut was a brick. It was so dense and dry that my husband and I took a bite each and threw away a $5 donut because we couldn't choke it down. These are not made with any kind of skill at all and it made me angry as a professional baker that they are putting out such crap.

Centauri Space Station

Everyglazed is NOT good at all. I have worked on donut shops personally making them the whole process, from start to finish. I love donuts, always have and we get them regularly. We tried Everglazed for the first time this past fall and the donut was a brick. It was so dense and dry that my husband and I took a bite each and threw away a $5 donut because we couldn't choke it down. These are not made with any kind of skill at all and it made me angry as a professional baker that they are putting out such crap.
I ate there a few months ago and the donuts stayed fresh for over a week for me

jaklgreen

I ate there a few months ago and the donuts stayed fresh for over a week for me
Fresh donuts are only good for that day. Even the next day the texture is different. That is just the nature of these pastries. They most definitely are not what a donut should be. They are way too dense and doughy. It's a fresh product with no preservatives and would start to mold in a week. Gross

Centauri Space Station

Fresh donuts are only good for that day. Even the next day the texture is different. That is just the nature of these pastries. They most definitely are not what a donut should be. They are way too dense and doughy. It's a fresh product with no preservatives and would start to mold in a week. Gross
I put them in the fridge, I’m just saying the dough wasn’t tough

jaklgreen

I put them in the fridge, I’m just saying the dough wasn’t tough
I appreciate your view. But the donuts that I am used to, are much lighter and fluffier then what they have at Everglazed. We had to take a drink to get it down because it was so dry and dense. And we know that they have to be dense in order to hold all of those toppings that they put on. A good, light and fluffy donut would not hold up against all of the stuff that they put on them. We just got the regular glazed and it was bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom