Everest Photograph Speaker: REVEALED

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Sergeant Tibbs said:
are you sure? Sorry, I guess that thought just came to my head.

Yes its a speaker. I'm sure there are cameras too, but those are usually well hidden so people cannot hide from them, because they don't know where they are.

CoffeeJedi

they don't say anything on Maelstrom

the problem with SSE is that people have no idea that its going to happen, this (and to a lesser extant, the Norway ride) is marketed as "thrilling" and people will be able to see the backwards trains racing along the mountain before they board

Thrawn

Account Suspended
CoffeeJedi said:

the problem with SSE is that people have no idea that its going to happen, this (and to a lesser extant, the Norway ride) is marketed as "thrilling" and people will be able to see the backwards trains racing along the mountain before they board

Yes they do. The trolls give the safety warning.

"Back, back, over the falls!!!"

:D

CoffeeJedi

Thrawn said:
Yes they do. The trolls give the safety warning.

"Back, back, over the falls!!!"

:D
maybe the Yeti will something similiar:

"RRRROOOOOARRRR! ahem, oh, and by the way, please don't be alarmed as you are about to go go careening backwards in just a moment. please stay in your ride vehicle now, ah, that's a good chap! RRRAAAAWWWRRRRR!!!!"

JEDI1138

CoffeeJedi said:

NO! You will not be able to see trains going backwards. Otherwise you will be "Giving up the GAG" so to speak.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
CoffeeJedi said:

"RRRROOOOOARRRR! ahem, oh, and by the way, please don't be alarmed as you are about to go go careening backwards in just a moment. please stay in your ride vehicle now, ah, that's a good chap! RRRAAAAWWWRRRRR!!!!"
:lol: stop stop stop, my boss is going to hear me laughing and fire me :lookaroun

diddy_mouse

CoffeeJedi said:

OMG that made me laugh really loud! :lol: I can just picture the Yeti standing there with a cigarette and a cup of coffee as you go by, then: "Ahem sorry...RRRAAAAAR...oh the heck with it, watch out for that drop."

(ok, that wasn't as funny as i thought it would sound)

CoffeeJedi

Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all week... tip your waitresses!
diddy_mouse said:
I can just picture the Yeti standing there with a cigarette and a cup of coffee as you go by, then: "Ahem sorry...RRRAAAAAR...oh the heck with it, watch out for that drop."

(ok, that wasn't as funny as i thought it would sound)
ha! that's the yeti at the end of the night, the park's about to close, he's got a long drive home... he just doesn't care at that point

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
CoffeeJedi said:
Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all week... tip your waitresses!
you forgot..... "try the veal". i heard that somewhere in a comedy movie/ skit and ive always thought it was funny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom