Everest muesum questions

pilka214

Original Poster
ok well while waiting in the que line for E:E i was looking at some of the things in the everest muesum. and under the exhibit of the lost expidition, there ar pics of a yeti like kinda blurry, and it said that they were recovered from the site. now i couldnt tell if they were photoshop pics, or actual pics, because the sign above the them said they were recovered from the site.

then also at the very end of the museum there is a cast of a foot, like the size of my torso, they said it was found in 2005. and i can't tell if that is real either.

now are these added to make the story line work. or are they like actual proof of the yeti. idk

oh an p.s the ride is amazing.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Incontrovertable Proof!

Absolutely! Those blurry photos are believed to be the real Yeti! And what else could leave a footprint that size?

:lookaroun

Mecha Figment

ah if it fooled you then the imagineers did their job. But there are some actual authentic artifacts in there like the masks. But that whole camp site and foot casts are faked.

lunalovegoddess

I like to think of the items, the footprint, etc. as re-creations of artefacts and tracks that explorers and scientists have collected relating to the site. As an amateur cryptozoologist (a.k.a. someone who studies unusual or "hidden" animals) I have come across newspaper articles and stories about the unexplained. I like the idea that Expedition: Everest gives you an idea of what life in the Himalayas is like and what the teams of explorers went through on their treks. Whether the yeti exists or not, you can see how dedicated people are to discovering the truth.
I thought it was done really well, and wish to examine the museum at my leisure next time. We were in line for 90 minutes, but when we got to the museum the line moved faster and I didn't have time to look at everything. But it was amazing and done very well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom