Ever had this happen before? A turnstile saga...

plutofan15

This is the type of post that makes visiting this web page tedious at times. While there is some good information on this website, one has to wade through crap like this. Person gets his panties in a wad because he is asked to show his AP card and does not like where the cast member is standing. Same person responds to others who do not agree with his point of view with insults and name calling. Seems reasonable. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Prince-1

This is the type of post that makes visiting this web page tedious at times. While there is some good information here, one has to wade through crap like this. Person gets his panties in a wad because he is asked to show his AP card and does not like where the cast member is standing. Same person responds to others who do not agree with his point of view with insults and name calling. Seems reasonable. :rolleyes:

He has "Tough Guy Syndrome" or TGS. It's a very common malady on the internet and the symptoms are easy to spot: name calling, threats, and sticking ones chest out to show strength.

Chi84

Premium Member
This is the type of post that makes visiting this web page tedious at times. While there is some good information here, one has to wade through crap like this. Person gets his panties in a wad because he is asked to show his AP card and does not like where the cast member is standing. Same person responds to others who do not agree with his point of view with insults and name calling. Seems reasonable. :rolleyes:
It's true about getting some good information here. So far, the post I've found most valuable is #100, which points out that not all CMs have access to the same information when they scan your MagicBand. Some use readers that display only very limited information, while guest services people have access to everything. Realizing that may stop people from assuming the CMs already know the information they are requesting. The other assumption people make is that the MagicBand will always be used by the person to whom it's assigned, which is not always the case.

MickeyLuv'r

People see the shorter line and don’t bother with things like “words” then get over there and gum up the line, and act mad like they were somehow misled to get in that line.

While I can't 100% I've had this happen specifically regarding the FP line, guests are often redirected to empty queues at WDW, or rewarded for jumping into them:

1. Suddenly a gate opens and you get called over to the new line.

2. Anytime the FP side of Space Mtn gets empty: non-FP folks are directed to go right even when they don't have a FP.

3. Main street gets too busy, and we are directed to walk through a backstage area that NORMALLY says NO GUEST ENTRY.

4. the many QS locations that have double sided registers, where patrons aren't always served in order of when they arrived. Anyone who mindlessly lines up behind another customer is a sucker, and will wait longer than the person who made their own line.

The many WDW/US holding pens: Dinosaur, Escape from Gringotts, CBJ, MIB, HM....

draybook

Original Poster

Actually, I don't like when a turnstile is blocked, they then pick and choose who they call over to it and then they assume I'm not a passholder. It's very clearly written in my posts.

You're also wrong about the panties. I don't wear them while we're in Florida because with that heat, my thighs will chafe really bad.

Also, I don't see how you have to "wade through crap like this". I'm assuming(bad habit of mine) that your mouse has a scroll wheel. If scrolling past one thread is more than you can physically or mentally handle, you might have bigger problems.

Finally, I don't give two poop dispensing regions if you agree with me or like me. I'm not here for that. This post is based off of my experience and opinions. If you don't like it, use that little scroll wheel I was telling you about.

MickeyLuv'r

As someone once said to me, "treat people like cattle all day, and they are bound to act like cattle."

I'll grant, being asked to show ID is more mild inconvenience than what I'd call a saga.

plutofan15

Actually, I don't like when a turnstile is blocked, they then pick and choose who they call over to it and then they assume I'm not a passholder. It's very clearly written in my posts.

You're also wrong about the panties. I don't wear them while we're in Florida because with that heat, my thighs will chafe really bad.

Also, I don't see how you have to "wade through crap like this". I'm assuming(bad habit of mine) that your mouse has a scroll wheel. If scrolling past one thread is more than you can physically or mentally handle, you might have bigger problems.

Finally, I don't give two poop dispensing regions if you agree with me or like me. I'm not here for that. This post is based off of my experience and opinions. If you don't like it, use that little scroll wheel I was telling you about.

Thanks for proving my point.

Minthorne

Not really, I'm just not taking any crap from anyone. Maybe you guys are cool being wimps, but not me. Also, I can assure you that my self confidence in my physical abilities isn't limited to the internet. That being said, I'm sure there are probably about 145,671,898 people out there who could

K.

Draybrook, I'm prayin' you be like

He was OK being "bein' a wimp"

Prince-1

Not really, I'm just not taking any crap from anyone. Maybe you guys are cool being wimps, but not me. Also, I can assure you that my self confidence in my physical abilities isn't limited to the internet. That being said, I'm sure there are probably about 145,671,898 people out there who could.

Classic TGS. Another sure sign someone has it is to assure how tough they are on an internet chatroom. It's ok draybook...we all believe that you are very masculine and that you take no crap from anyone at all.

draybook

Original Poster
Classic TGS. Another sure sign someone has it is to assure how tough they are on an internet chatroom. It's ok draybook...we all believe that you are very masculine and that you take no crap from anyone at all.

If that were true, I would have said that nobody could whoop me. There are plenty who can. You'll have to try harder than that, little fella.

Prince-1

If that were true, I would have said that nobody could whoop me. There are plenty who can. You'll have to try harder than that, little fella.

'Little fella' is very 90's as is your aforementioned usage of the word 'rad' and they should be retired from your vocabulary. I'll be here waiting for something new and shiny from you.

draybook

Original Poster
'Little fella' is very 90's as is your aforementioned usage of the word 'rad' and they should be retired from your vocabulary. I'll be here waiting for something new and shiny from you.

So are f@nny packs but they seem to be making a come back. Also, my hair usually stays up but I assure you that it slays. Or you could check out my Halloween time trip reports and see the awesomeness for yourself.

And if it's a battle of words you're really itching for, take it to private messages. I'd hate for that one poster to have to "wade through more crap"...

Prince-1

So are f@nny packs but they seem to be making a come back. Also, my hair usually stays up but I assure you that it slays. Or you could check out my Halloween time trip reports and see the awesomeness for yourself.

And if it's a battle of words you're really itching for, take it to private messages. I'd hate for that one poster to have to "wade through more crap"...

I will have to enjoy your pics from Halloween as your avatar pic does not do justice to the radness that you claim.

As for a battle of words I would say that 1) I prefer talking publicly and not worrying about people reading crap they would rather avoid and 2) so far it's been a classic knife to a gunfight scenario and your blade is looking like a 'little fella'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom