Ever gotten caught up in the moment?

cru5h

Original Poster
Ever gotten emotional in one of the parks?

I know I love Disney World, but I recently found myself getting all emotional there. Like...shhh don't tell anyone else, but I cried a little during Philharmagic cause I was so happy while watching it. And I almost cried during the Pocahontas scene in Fantasmic. Has something like this ever happened to anyone else? I don't have PMS, by the way. I think I'm normally a fairly average to depressed kind of person, but I was so elated at those 2 times I couldn't control myself. If this happened to you, describe please.

Boo's Mom

I almost cried during Philhar Magic too! I thought it was so cute and so magical. It took all I had to hold back the tears! :eek:

CaptainMichael

I cried a few times on my last trip because I knew the next time I was going would be for Grad Nite and not with my family. My last trip as a "kid".

NitroStitch

I definitely get emotional at Disney. The American Adventure always makes me tear up and several of the Voices of Liberty songs make me do the same. I'm also very moved by a lot of moments during the Festival of the Lion King. Basically, I need to have the Kleenex nearby during several shows. :animwink:

Arriving for a vacation at Disney usually gets me choked up with happy tears, and leaving definitely brings on the dark clouds. :( Don't even get me started on the sniffling I do when I start thinking of the attractions we've lost...

maelstrom

I usually cry when I get to WDW, when I leave WDW, on my last monorail trip (usually going back to the TTC from Epcot), and during Spectro.

Wow, I feel so lonely. I'm one of those people that doesn't cry over ANYTHING, so it's just one of those things where you just deal with it. Maybe I should try being more emotional. I'm gonna practice...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

:p

Alexandra

I always cry during Fantasmic and Spectromagic but when I hear "When You Wish Upon a Star" and "Part of Your World" I lose it totally. I can actually feel the music and lyrics in my heart. It's amazingly powerful.

dreamteacher

I agree Isnt it amaizing what Walt had done for us?
Alexandra said:
I always cry during Fantasmic and Spectromagic but when I hear "When You Wish Upon a Star" and "Part of Your World" I lose it totally. I can actually feel the music and lyrics in my heart. It's amazingly powerful.

Ergens2

(sniff, sniff) Sorry, I was just listening to my wishes cd. I am a very emotional person. I always cry during Illuminations, my first walk on Main Street, my first sight of Mickey, :lookaroun oh, sorry... My husband is wonderful about it too. He understands my love for Disney. I am even more emotional now that I have closed 2 TDS and will probably never work for Disney again :cry: . Maybe one day I will end up down in the parks. Disney also brings back a lot of wonderful family memories with my grandparents and my uncle who are now with "Uncle Walt". That is something that I always tried to convey to my cast is the importance of "magic and memories".

Shelley :wave:

Mom's the word

What makes me cry? Some days I think it's more what doesn't! I cried when my son was in one of the parades, when my sister was in a parade, when my brother and his family were in a parade. I cry for Wishes, I cry for the Voices of Liberty, I cry for Illuminations. I expect to go through whole packages of Kleenex in a couple of weeks when I watch my nieces and nephews during their first time ever at WDW and my parents who are going for the first time with any of their grandchildren and for the first time in 20 years. They are the happiest tears I ever shed. Disney is about pure happiness and some moments that are truly magical, who can help but be caught up in the moment when their heart is so full? :)

crazygirley

I usually get emotional as we are packing up the car to leave, but on our last trip, I watched Wishes for the first time and found myself on the verge of tears. I don't know what it was, but I just wanted to stay there watching that show forever.

dixiegirl

yup i cry over anything at disney too!! my husband just looks at me whenever the begining music of any parades, especially remember the magic parade which brings me to one of my teary moment , during the rememeber the magic parade when the characters choose a couple of children to dance with the fairy godmother came over to a little girl in front of us and said "well hello again sweetie remember me ? we had breakfast this morning? come dance with me".....well if that was'nt enough when the little girl came back with the fairygodmother the godmother said" now you remember just how much your fairy godmother loves you..bye bye sweetie" well i just lost it!!! yup i bawled!!! makes you believe in magical moments..also had a moment when my little one who was 2 at the time seen cinderella in person well we walk and cinderella says well hello princess how are you? well we just thought it was so unbelievable i mean she was the best cinderella i have ever seen , we spent the whole week looking for that exact same girl...i can't tell you how many times we went to see her!!! not nowing that there we so many cinderella!!!yes i could go on and on but i wont!! I LOVE DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

raven

I get this way all the time. At the end of Illuminations, Wishes, even when the park closes sometimes. Call me a baby but I think it happens to all of us at one time or another.

the-reason14

cru5h said:
I know I love Disney World, but I recently found myself getting all emotional there. Like...shhh don't tell anyone else, but I cried a little during Philharmagic cause I was so happy while watching it. And I almost cried during the Pocahontas scene in Fantasmic. Has something like this ever happened to anyone else? I don't have PMS, by the way. I think I'm normally a fairly average to depressed kind of person, but I was so elated at those 2 times I couldn't control myself. If this happened to you, describe please.

Im sorry,may be a dumb question, but what does PMS mean/stand for? :veryconfu

cru5h

Original Poster
the-reason14 said:
Im sorry,may be a dumb question, but what does PMS mean/stand for? :veryconfu
It's Pre-Menstrual Syndrome, the emotional time women go through before they get their periods.

MagicalMonorail

It's easy for me to get caught in the moment when listening to Disney music, or watching a Disney movie. But, my most powerful emotions come through at WDW. I can easily be moved to tears by Fantasmic, and by my last trip on the monorail at night. Also, seeing the castle and SSE all lit up at night is very brethtaking. You gotta love Disney!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom