Evening EMH is BACK at Animal Kingdom in a limited form

doctornick

No reason at all! But at the moment AK is open until 11 every day, and until 1am for Pandora emh. When do you suggest they add evening emh at the moment ;)?

Morning emh tends to work better for families with youngish kids though, so whilst they're having such crazy hours for Pandora at night, maybe they're trying to cater to families too.

All right, to be clear.... We are discussing what to do about EMHs after July 4. From the opening of Pandora until July 4, there is going to be a ton of EMH time at DAK.

After July 4, however, there is the question of how to best handle EMH at that park. Currently, the plan seems to be to have two morning EMH each week in general (Saturdays and Mondays). I would propose to change that and go to one morning EMH and one evening EMH each week. This would be more in line with what they do for the other parks and would allow resort guests to have a chance to use the EMH to beat the morning rush and do stuff in the park and/or go in the evening for the nighttime experience and offerings.

Since they seem determined to make DAK a destination for the evening, it seems odd to not be offering evening EMH in the future.

nickys

Premium Member
All right, to be clear.... We are discussing what to do about EMHs after July 4. From the opening of Pandora until July 4, there is going to be a ton of EMH time at DAK.

After July 4, however, there is the question of how to best handle EMH at that park. Currently, the plan seems to be to have two morning EMH each week in general (Saturdays and Mondays). I would propose to change that and go to one morning EMH and one evening EMH each week. This would be more in line with what they do for the other parks and would allow resort guests to have a chance to use the EMH to beat the morning rush and do stuff in the park and/or go in the evening for the nighttime experience and offerings.

Since they seem determined to make DAK a destination for the evening, it seems odd to not be offering evening EMH in the future.

I totally agree! I just assumed the initial announcement of hours up to 4th July was just that - an initial announcement. And that then they would continue with something similar at least until September time. Maybe 11pm park close with emh a few nights a week. And the 2 morning emh days too. My suggestion for why 2 mornings was in addition to continuing with 11pm close, not in place of it.

I think they'd be crazy not to have extended times for at least 6 months. ;)

HauntedMansionFLA

You are right. One and one of each EMH would be for the best. DAK rakes on a different vibe at night. We loved it when they used to offer evening EMH a few years back. It made you feel like you ha d the park to yourself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom