Evening EMH is BACK at Animal Kingdom in a limited form

jpeden

In the Parks
No
I'm assuming this won't be limited to just guests of the Swan/Dolphin? I can see that causing a lot and I mean a LOT of complaints from those staying at actual Disney hotels.

Minnie Mum

From the WDWMagic news:

"The special evening EMH will take place nightly from 11pm to 1am, May 27 to July 4 4017"

Good to know AK will still be around 2,000 years from now :)

Nice catch! But this really sucks for off site guests. Some Disney marketing guy is getting a fat bonus check for upping the attractiveness of resort stays, I'll bet.

doctornick

I wonder if they will have some sort of evening EMH at DAK after this period (i.e. will they add DAK night EMH into the regular rotation of EMH).

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It only makes sense to let people experience the new land in stages, since, you know, two hundred thousand people can't all show up at once.

Also, I love how this was broke by the Swolphin. I'm sure there's a lot of people who firmly believe you don't get EMHs with the Swolphin since it "isn't a Disney resort," and this is blowing their minds.

Also love how additional Evening EMHs are being featured after DHS's EEMHs went away. DHS losing their evening hours was supposed to be the first sign of the EMH extinction apocalypse. And here we are with them being expanded again.

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
Also love how additional Evening EMHs are being featured after DHS's EEMHs went away. DHS losing their evening hours was supposed to be the first sign of the EMH extinction apocalypse. And here we are with them being expanded again.
It called a "coincidence", my friend.

HairyLegPirate

Alright between the tiered Fastpasses and EMH my plan for my June trip is all screwed up...

What do you think capacity is going to be for River Journey and FoP? I was planning on getting to AK first thing in the morning to get on one or both of them once without Fastpasses and then booking Fastpasses for each that evening to explore the land at night. Now that's out of the question.

Which ride do you all think would need a Fastpass more during the evening (ie, which has lower capacity)?

Thorphin

Disney Parks Blog JUST confirmed that Evening EMH will return to Animal Kingdom and that FP+ for resort guests has just opened!! As a reminder - FP+ for offsite guests and APs will open on April 23.
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ests-special-extra-magic-hours-to-be-offered/

Thanks for posting the official announcement.

What does this sentence mean... "This benefit is in addition to the Extra Magic Hours already available to you at Disney’s Animal Kingdom."? Or is that just in there to confuse us forum people?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom