Disneyland Madrid Resort 1985 - Vol. II

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
They seem to be very coaster heavy. Am I right in that? Maybe we can make La Taniere du Dragon a coaster?

I think it's a pretty good idea! :D We can totally put a good spin on it!

Dueling Dragons doesn't exist at this time at Universal... However....

tumblr_mehk5udeH91r8ldbjo1_1280.jpg

DLP%20Castle%2014.jpg

Something tells me the Eisner would love to clone an attraction from Paris to Animal Kingdom to save cost cutting :D And since Beastly Kingdom was still a "Go" at this time... I feel like some mythical coasters aren't out of the question.

Or maybe we should look at this different.... o_O :bookworm: Maybe instead of Studios Paris we should just have a second gate be a heavily disney themed coaster park? It's something Disney's Never really done... And it might make sense for Europe? :confused:

mickeyfan5534

I think it's a pretty good idea! :D We can totally put a good spin on it!

Dueling Dragons doesn't exist at this time at Universal... However....

tumblr_mehk5udeH91r8ldbjo1_1280.jpg

DLP%20Castle%2014.jpg

Something tells me the Eisner would love to clone an attraction from Paris to Animal Kingdom to save cost cutting :D And since Beastly Kingdom was still a "Go" at this time... I feel like some mythical coasters aren't out of the question.

Or maybe we should look at this different.... o_O :bookworm: Maybe instead of Studios Paris we should just have a second gate be a heavily disney themed coaster park? It's something Disney's Never really done... And it might make sense for Europe? :confused:
It would be really fun to make. And there's got to be a unique theming inherent in the coasters.

mickeyfan5534

Exactly!

I feel like we could really like we could play with a lot of coaster types.... Make it have the thrills of something like Cedar Point... but with excellent Disney Theming.

It may be the way Eurodisney makes a return investment.
That's probably after we get Disneyland done though. Will we use the original proposed Magic Kingdom Park name for the park?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom