Disneyland Madrid Resort 1985 - Vol. II

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
I think we should keep this in mind, as in Barcelona we'd need to make it completely bilingual (between Spanish and Catalan).

Good point...

I know that's an issue with Paris, so we should try to go away from that? Or should we embrace the Spanish language?

[="mickeyfan5534, post: 7528564, member: 69835"]Can I propose, rather than Barcelona, Seville?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seville[/QUOTE]

I know Barcelona gives opportunity for Disney Cruise.... Seville looks like a good option as well though - Smaller town in comparison!

RMichael21

Good point...

I know that's an issue with Paris, so we should try to go away from that? Or should we embrace the Spanish language?

[="mickeyfan5534, post: 7528564, member: 69835"]Can I propose, rather than Barcelona, Seville?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seville

I know Barcelona gives opportunity for Disney Cruise.... Seville looks like a good option as well though - Smaller town in comparison![/QUOTE]
Well, Paris (along with the other parks around the world) deal with the native language and English. But using three languages may over complicate things.

mickeyfan5534

Good point...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seville

I know Barcelona gives opportunity for Disney Cruise.... Seville looks like a good option as well though - Smaller town in comparison![/QUOTE]
The brilliant thing about Europe, most of the people speak English at least conversationally.

Something we absolutely need, Duckburg in some form. Just going off the utter popularity of Donald Duck comics in Europe, we really should have some.

Disney Dad 3000

It's been a few years since I've been to Spain, and not as up on my Spain happenings as I would like, but no matter where you put it, you're probably going to some part of the country off.
Barcelona would provide good tie in to Disney cruise, but wonder if being that close to the all of cruise ports would make daily crowd control and estimates tough?

Suchomimus

White people? ;)
best-drunk-gif-299.gif

hhn.gif

The fairy tales and mythology in the countries and regions of Europe, and yes we have the Disney princesses, but I'm talking about dragons, unicorns, trolls, the Flying Dutchman etc. Why not have a theme park or zones like Islands of Adventure and Beastly Kingdom dedicated to stories of mythology and legends.

mickeyfan5534

best-drunk-gif-299.gif

hhn.gif

The fairy tales and mythology in the countries and regions of Europe, and yes we have the Disney princesses, but I'm talking about dragons, unicorns, trolls, the Flying Dutchman etc. Why not have a theme park or zones like Islands of Adventure and Beastly Kingdom dedicated to stories of mythology and legends.
That'd be a cool 2nd gate. I'm working on that kind of park and with edits, it could very easily fit in to 1985 plans and into a Spanish environment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom