Eternal Sonata RPG: Xbox 360

erasure fan1

I was looking forward to blue dragon and then I started to see videos of this game. The only thing you can say is WOW! How good are the graphics and art in this game. My only thing with this game is Im kinda sick of JRPGs but this one seems to be a bit different (unlike blue dragon) I think I will pick this up instead of blue dragon if it gets good reviews, and so far the early feedback is very good.

KevinPage

Original Poster
I was looking forward to blue dragon and then I started to see videos of this game. The only thing you can say is WOW! How good are the graphics and art in this game. My only thing with this game is Im kinda sick of JRPGs but this one seems to be a bit different (unlike blue dragon) I think I will pick this up instead of blue dragon if it gets good reviews, and so far the early feedback is very good.

Blue Dragon is gettig "decent" scores, not a bad game by any means, but pretty "run of the kill". I played the demo and was unimpressed.

Eternal Sonata was traditional yet not, so it was a nice blend of comfort and uniqueness without feeling overly complicated.

erasure fan1

Blue Dragon is gettig "decent" scores, not a bad game by any means, but pretty "run of the kill". I played the demo and was unimpressed.

Eternal Sonata was traditional yet not, so it was a nice blend of comfort and uniqueness without feeling overly complicated.
Thats what got me interested in it. Blue dragon just has "to much of the same" feel to it. Its not bad but I feel like ive seen it before. I think eternal sonata could be one of the sleeper games of the year, kind of like okami was. I like the way they do the turn based battle and add in some realtime stratagy to it with the timed attack and light and dark.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom