ESPN the Weekend

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Yes.....another ESPN the Weekend....the first one was AWESOME!!! Anyone have news or information about the celebs that will be there? I got so many great autographs when I was there....cannot wait till this one!

NewEnglandah

where did you hear they are having another one? Would it be any time between jan-may?

...And you REALLY need to change your signature since the yankees have the biggest choke in sports history, its now the curse of a-rod

I jsut saw this on the tv and was going to make a new topic but i searched. What exactley is this thing. Ive never heard about it before. I looked on the website that they said on the commercial Espn the weekend but they website didnt give anymore information.

MonoRon

It would be great if they filmed PTI, I love listening to Mike Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser argue. Maybe even Dickie V will be there...oh how I worship ESPN(Disney too).

crazydaveh

ESPN Weekend is great! At the most recent one, they taped a "special" version of College Game Day and other shows under the hat at MGM. They had a ton of celebs from all over the sporting world... Gold medal gymnists from 1996 team were there, NBA, NFL, NHL, and retired athletes were also there.

They turn several of the sound stages into interactive areas where people can play the sports for fun.

You can also get autographs.

I had a lot of fun! Yes, I'm going back!

Atta83

I just saw the commercial for this. It had some guy and quasimodo at the place where Belle tells her story..

bigorangeandy

I also just saw the commerical this morning, the guy was Mike Golic. He is part of ESPN's morning radio show (Mike and Mike). Golic played football at Notre Dame, and with the Eagles.

Indy95

I wish that I could give you guys a first hand report on ESPN the Weekend, but I missed it by THREE DAYS last year! Argh! And of course watching it on ESPN didn't help either, because it reminded me of returning to a mundane job. Grrrr...

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
I went last year....it was awesome! I went to it all three days....got 30 autographs....Joe Namath the best one....good ole Broadway Joe....my football hero.....this was a great weekend and i cannot wait to go back! The millionaire shows were great.....everyone should go!

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
MonoRon said:
Yeah your right, I just saw the commerical with him and Cinderella. One of the worst ever made!

LOL.......too bad he's gonna be there this year...because last year he brushed off all the fans that wanted his autograph or a picture....he ran with security all day so no1 could get near him....i personally think he's a jerk and all he talks about on Baseball Tonight is the Boston Red Sox :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: ....it gets annoying after a while.....plus he was mean to the fans at the first ESPN the Weekend!!

MonoRon

Epcot is my fav said:
LOL.......too bad he's gonna be there this year...because last year he brushed off all the fans that wanted his autograph or a picture....he ran with security all day so no1 could get near him....i personally think he's a jerk and all he talks about on Baseball Tonight is the Boston Red Sox :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: ....it gets annoying after a while.....plus he was mean to the fans at the first ESPN the Weekend!!

Its all about Harrold Renyolds

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom