"Escape from Tomorrow" guerilla film shot inside WDW

Disneyhead'71

It's a shame too. That was a decent thread until people ruined it.
THIS-IS-WHY-WE-CAN-T-HAVE-NICE-THINGS.jpg

disneysince71

I just read the spoiler.... not interested. When I am in the "happy" place I don't want to think about creepy men checking out my teenage daughters and someone blowing up the Epcot Ball!!! Disney stop this madness!!!!

GrumpyFan

It doesn't sound like a film I would usually want to see, but I would be curious to see it just for how and where it was filmed.

The other thread exploded, and got very ugly. Hopefully the discussion here can stay on topic.

71jason

I've seen three reviews online and on Twitter ("movie" sites not Disney sites)--all three raved about the movie, one suggested it was the best at Sundance this year. It's going to be hard to keep a lid on this --legally or quasi-legally I think it makes its way out.

Bairstow

Sounds cool.
I like the idea of guerrilla film-making in Disney Parks. Reminds me of "Missing in the Mansion." http://missinginthemansion.com/

I just read the spoiler.... not interested. When I am in the "happy" place I don't want to think about **************************************************************** Disney stop this madness!!!!
Well dang it, I didn't want to read any spoilers.
Now you've ruined the surprise for people who were interested.
Next time please be more considerate, and use some sort of spoiler tags.

George Lucas on a Bench

I think there was a huge backlash in the other thread because:

a. the subject matter isn't squeaky clean and takes place in Disney

b. people were apparently just disgusted with the clip of a guy in the pool ogling girls. Men at Disney do not ogle okay!!

c. apparently, many WDWMagic forum posters legally represent the Walt Disney company and that this was filmed in the resort is an outrage I tell you!

d. we must attack anyone who wants to see this!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom