• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
You are off the rails. This is an absurd comparison
Ok Joe
JoeCamel

Basil of Baker Street

JoeCamel

No people commenting on them? Ok, Joe. I guess 30 comments doesn't mean people commenting on them.

JoeCamel

Go back to the dark side
I guess if your goal is to get comments?
I was saying it is strange to refute comments if your goal is to be free to post your polls.... seems a little one sided

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
I guess if your goal is to get comments?
I was saying it is strange to refute comments if your goal is to be free to post your polls.... seems a little one sided
Huh? My goal is to just get discussion and what people prefer. This is a DISCUSSION board after all. They are harmless, sorry they offend you greatly. They're not meant to be that.

JoeCamel

Huh? My goal is to just get discussion and what people prefer. This is a DISCUSSION board after all. They are harmless, sorry they offend you greatly. They're not meant to be that.
Huh?
You chose to respond to my post that your comparison was absurd. Others thought the same but you chose to display outrage that I would dare to question your right to post a poll.
Wrong, I posted my opinion that your poll was absurd and you want to limit my ability to do so but to retain yours to post nonsense.
Two way street dude.

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Huh?
You chose to respond to my post that your comparison was absurd. Others thought the same but you chose to display outrage that I would dare to question your right to post a poll.
Wrong, I posted my opinion that your poll was absurd and you want to limit my ability to do so but to retain yours to post nonsense.
Two way street dude.
All I’m saying is I like making these polls on a discussion board, even if they are quite random. It’s fine to share your opinion. I just think it’s interesting to see the results pan out. Sorry man lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom