Epilepsy Awareness Day

lifeguard1020

Original Poster
I was just wondering if anyone else was planning on attending the Epilepsy Awareness Day (actually 2 days) on November 2-3. I've never had the opportunity to visit Disneyland, and just heard about this. It really seems like a perfect opportunity (excuse) to make my (and my wife and son as well I guess) first trip there.
Unfortunately all the discounted rooms are already booked, and the regular rooms at Grand Californian are less expensive that any of the rooms available at the Disneyland Hotel. (and I understand that I probably shouldn't even give the Paradise Pier a chance)
I know it would be much less expensive to stay across Harbor Blvd, but I'm not really sure if this kind of ideal opportunity will come up again.
My dozens of WDW trips have kind of made me TOO used to staying in actual Disney hotels...

EDIT: Sorry, another note. I just at the end of July had a computer controlled stimulator installed into my brain that monitors my EEG and "zaps" me if it senses a seizure coming. There are only a few hundred people in the country who have one of these and the event seems like a good opportunity to mix and mingle with other folks who might be in the same boat...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom