EpcotServo's Updates #2.32- Do Androids Dream of Electric SSE?

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Hey there everybody! It's an Update time, so look under your seats for an Update! But first, let's use our words.

EPCOT

-Crowds were medium to light.

-Sad, there is officially no more TRON in the Mission Space shop.

-Living with the Land is still great

-Huh? Did you say something?

-Test Track! Everything was working except the cones and one half of the ABS review screen cameras.

-In the Spirited Beasts exhibit, they finally corrected the Rei sign that said she sometimes had a tale. Which, as being pretty much human, is just as susceptible to grow a tale than you and me. And never, ever sported a tale fake or otherwise. This has been corrected. You're welcome, America.

-Fun was had.

-I am just padding the Update at this point.

OK, that's all for that! Now on to this!

ENJOY!
(^ ^ )/

https://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotS...ndroidsDreamOfElectricSSE#5627919893521437602

Feeling depressed? Lack of sleep? Insensitive to the feelings of those around you? Well there's an answer in science! Updatepage may not be right for everyone, so ask your doctor before taking it anyways. EpcotServo's Updatepage, tomorrow's just a link away!

http://epcotservoupdate.blogspot.com/

PhilharMagician

Thanks again for the great update.

The cones in the first brake test seem to be broken more than they actually work. The onboard audio and video screens seem to also be non operational or working poorly in many cars. The last time we rode TT the car we were in was quite squirrly in the high speed corners. I was a little nervous that we were going to go for a really adventurous ride off of the track. It may be time for an extended refurb of TT

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Lovely photos (especially the SSE photos), and great captions, as always!

It saddens me that they actually had to put in "don't touch the sand" signs on Living with the Land. :zipit:

puntagordabob

Lovely photos (especially the SSE photos), and great captions, as always!

It saddens me that they actually had to put in "don't touch the sand" signs on Living with the Land. :zipit:

Some Guests have no morals or respect I guess...its a shame really.... at WDW, DLR or whatever you would think they would at least TRY to have some values.... :(

Silly Disney, don't they know by now that guest don't read signs. :brick: With that said, glad to know that the Spirited Beast exhibit is still there! Woohoo! I love sitting in there on a very hot day (yes, Orlando can be more hot then it is,) and listen to the different anime music in the background.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom