EpcotServo's OCT. 27th STUDIOS Update: ParkHOLIC

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Hello everyone! I naturally couldn't resist a quick morning trip to Studios on such a chilly and beautiful morning such as yesterday, so without further stalling for time, here is the Update!

STUDIOS

-Weather was great, and crowds (except for Pixar Place) were light.

-Midway Mania was having one of those days where everything decides to break, and went completely down for many hours of the day. Thanks to that, I was able to get on twice after it would reopen, and due to low scores I was able to get to the top of the Leaderboard! :D

-Many construction workers and Imagineers were busy working on Idol. In addition, the ring lights around the buildings pillars were on and look pretty good.

-Spectacle of Lights is all covering the Streets of America now.

-Snow White is now featured in the Animation Gallery

-The Fantasia statue from Contemporary that was placed in the Animation Gallery is now gone.

-BOLT is featured in the preview area, replacing WALL-E.

-The small building built for the Prince Caspian is already being deconstructed becuase of lack of interest and messing up the queue. If Prince Caspian comes back to Meet & Greet, it will be outside again.

OK, that's it for the news. On to the pictures!

Enjoy!
:wave:

http://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotServo/EpcotServoSOCT27thSTUDIOSUpdateParkHOLIC#5262265118425199074

drew81

Prince Caspian's meet n greet location is getting air conditioning and updated. That's why it is closed right now.

PhilharMagician

Hello everyone! I naturally couldn't resist a quick morning trip to Studios on such a chilly and beautiful morning such as yesterday, so without further stalling for time, here is the Update!

STUDIOS

-Weather was great, and crowds (except for Pixar Place) were light.

-Midway Mania was having one of those days where everything decides to break, and went completely down for many hours of the day. Thanks to that, I was able to get on twice after it would reopen, and due to low scores I was able to get to the top of the Leaderboard! :D

http://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotServo/EpcotServoSOCT27thSTUDIOSUpdateParkHOLIC#5262265118425199074

Yesterday was the first time we got to enjoy TSM. The ride and the experience is great, but what is going on with the CM's in the load area? I would have thought it was in soft openings. Cars were going empty, the guy loading seemed very confused and he was there all day and was a mess both times we hit the ride. I was also surprised how many guns were covered and out of order and saw 2 cars that maintenance came out and opened side doors and were trying to fix and sent off empty. I really hope that it was just a day from hell for them and not the norm.

NewfieFan

Thanks for another fun update! So, is the Wall E display (or whatever it was) gone now? I never did get to see it and I did want to take my kids in there (even if was just a display). My kids loved that movie and I had such high hopes for something (anything) being in WDW while I was there.

Is there any rumored Wall E attractions, appearances, etc. coming up?

imamouse

Thanks for another great update.

Does anyone have an idea when the Sunset Blvd shops refrub will be completed? My guess is in time for the holiday crowds :shrug:.

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Yesterday was the first time we got to enjoy TSM. The ride and the experience is great, but what is going on with the CM's in the load area? I would have thought it was in soft openings. Cars were going empty, the guy loading seemed very confused and he was there all day and was a mess both times we hit the ride. I was also surprised how many guns were covered and out of order and saw 2 cars that maintenance came out and opened side doors and were trying to fix and sent off empty. I really hope that it was just a day from hell for them and not the norm.

As it could be said "You picked a hellofa day to start work here."
:lol:

It's been going great all month, and everything was working just fine today, but yesterday everything from covered guns to major operations were freaking out. As a result people like grouper have an amazingly difficult job: Trying to get everyone to ride together without being able to know what seats are broken/trams can't be loaded. In short, nobody working at Midway Mania was in a great mood yesterday. (Today was fine though, so it was just a sick day for the ride. It happens.)

I agree with your "Give Chris Sanders his movie back" comment.

Sanders gave WDFA their last true hit, Lilo and Stitch. He must've really screwed up the "American Dog" concept to have them fire him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom