News Epcot's Rosewalk walkway closed for widening construction

BoarderPhreak

Additional bathrooms going in. You can see the plumbing going in.
Meh. There are bathrooms already there (if a bit small) and several more at Imagination!. I can see them expanding the former, but still. With any luck they'll also move the entrance into this new area so the people don't line up on the main drag - next to food service. 🤷‍♂️

peter11435

Meh. There are bathrooms already there (if a bit small) and several more at Imagination!. I can see them expanding the former, but still. With any luck they'll also move the entrance into this new area so the people don't line up on the main drag - next to food service. 🤷‍♂️
These are actually extremely necessary and long overdue. Theres a reason they often place a temporary restroom trailer in this location during peak periods.

trainplane3

Additional update: http://blogmickey.com/2019/06/rose-walk-imagination-pathway-widening-project-progress-at-epcot/
Thank god the food booth is protected by plastic wrap! 🤣
D9RbDEUXsAAkOaL.jpg:orig

gmajew

Premium Member
This is a much much needed project. I was amazed at all the infrastructure work going on at all the parks. We forget how much all of these type of projects cost and they don't get notice or praise like they should. Disney has been working really hard on improving the infrastructure. The new road heading into Magic Kingdom is awesome! And that aint cheap!

Clamman73

Seems like a better idea would be to build a new, bigger bathroom in that spot (as seen with green pipes) but remove the old one for food stuff or whatever instead as an addition.

halltd

It seems odd to me to be doing this work when it’s just going to get torn up for the “new Epcot”. But, maybe it’s phase 1?

wdwjmp239

This is a blessing! I've been STUCK on that path (as in shoulder to shoulder / limited movement) during New Years Eve the couple of times I have gone (before my wife and I had kids). And, what seems like a perpetual state of Epcot festivals, this will be a welcome addition/renovation to alleviate traffic flow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom