News Epcot's Kringla Bakeri og Kafe closing for major refurbishment in February

Figments Friend

Reopened today! All is well and looking good, retaining theme etc, just expanded and better layout.

Great to hear this, and happy to hear it's open again.
Just today I was thinking of how much I'll miss the sweet treats I usually pick up there when passing through next week...and now it's back open.
Woo hoo!
:)

-

JeffH

Good news, bad news. Good news is I can get a TOASTED Norwegian Club again, bad news is my next 10 day trip 9/4-14 is already filled with food to eat between the Food and Wine Festival and my recent understanding that the UK has Shepherd's Pie now (and Corned Beef and Cabbage) and Mexico has Flan again in its restaurant (and it's been ages since I've had Mole Poblano). Food will rule.

wdwtopten

Good news, bad news. Good news is I can get a TOASTED Norwegian Club again, bad news is my next 10 day trip 9/4-14 is already filled with food to eat between the Food and Wine Festival and my recent understanding that the UK has Shepherd's Pie now (and Corned Beef and Cabbage) and Mexico has Flan again in its restaurant (and it's been ages since I've had Mole Poblano). Food will rule.

Didn't the Rose and Crown always have Shepherd's Pie? Or are you saying that the Food and Wine kiosk has Shepard's Pie?

KikoKea

I'm hoping they still have the Sweet Pretzel with Almonds. I've really missed it the past 2 visits. We always picked up one in the evening and ate it near the fountain while the fireworks were going off. Love the new place- will be much easier to order and select items.

Jambo Joe

Happy it’s re opened. We will be there in late December and will include it when we do our ‘eat around the world’😛.

JeffH

Didn't the Rose and Crown always have Shepherd's Pie? Or are you saying that the Food and Wine kiosk has Shepard's Pie?
When Epcot first opened I made it a point to go to the UK (pub restaurant) to get a Shepherd's Pie, they didn't have one so I've never been back since the rest of the menu was unappealing. So for all I know they added it to the menu sometime in the last 40 years?

SpoiledBlueMilk

Very happy with the changes. I loved the food, but hated the ordering experience in the bakery. It was cramped and drab. Happy to see new life put into a place that deserved it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom