News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Rich Brownn

Might be more fun to Hijack the drone controls, Have them all attack the Japan Pavillion, I mean giant monsters love to attack Japan so why not an army of Disney Drones :). Thats still better than Harm.
Sounds like the old joke when Disney had signs up for an Israel and Lebanon pavilion. One of my friends said "And every night they will shoot off fireworks --- at each other."

Touchdown

Other ideas for wowing audiences:

-WOC fountain set (highly unlikely)
-Giant Flamethrower (s) from WOC (more likely)
-Moving floats from ROL (not sure on this one with the firework barges in the lagoon)
-Lots of Pyro (that is Epcots usual MO)
-Projection Mapping all the WS Pavilions (possible)
-Blow up Sorcerer Mickey from Sorcery in the Sky

Ok I just threw the last one on to get a rise out of people but I think it would be hilarious

jrhwdw

Other ideas for wowing audiences:

-WOC fountain set (highly unlikely)
-Giant Flamethrower (s) from WOC (more likely)

-Moving floats from ROL (not sure on this one with the firework barges in the lagoon)
-Lots of Pyro (that is Epcots usual MO)
-Projection Mapping all the WS Pavilions (possible)
-Blow up Sorcerer Mickey from Sorcery in the Sky

Ok I just threw the last one on to get a rise out of people but I think it would be hilarious
We all know WOC's setup won't be coming, EF or any short intrem show couldn't run.

As far as Flames, ROE had the Inferno Barge. Did that get destroyed too???

Would love to see normal Fireworks at DHS again, but we had to get SWGE and that new Hotel!..........................

jrhwdw

IIRC, the WOC fountains got ruled out due to the state of the lake bed.

They need fire, 100%. I would be shocked if this new show didn't use previous IllumiNations shows as crutches.
Plus a dry WSL, while it would be temporary, probably would bother people just as much as Daytime Tacos and Stargate!!!!!

Why didn't Epcot put Flames into Harm, now that I'm thinking about it?????

ToTBellHop

@ToTBellHop is a synergistic sell-out!!
1674233683849.gif

Timeless…relevant…Disney…family…timeless…relevant…

Vinnie Mac

mon
A ideal concept would have the drones form a full 180 behind the world showcase pavilions or have multiple sets of them, each set being at a different pavilion. This would require a lot of drones and a decent amount of money, but money isn't a problem 🤷‍♂️
View attachment 693573
In recent times, money has never been the problem for disney. Its just the lack of willingness to spend it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom