News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Touchdown

With one barge out of commission the show is really lopsided. Also, the stage in Port of Entry Plaza is even more obnoxious than last year. They have Christmas Trees lining the stage that make it impossible to see everything even towards the back of the viewing area. I seem to remember them being more clumped to avoid that last year.

dreday3

It's weird not knowing what we are going to see in April.

Last time we stayed at Beach Club we almost nightly saw at least parts of Illuminations.

I guess we will have Epcot Forever?

montyz81

Are there plans to use the Harm hardware for the new show? Does anyone know if it will play on the success of Reflections of Earth? ROE was an Eisner thing. I’m worried that Iger will likely not care what happens here and the next show will be just as much a mess.

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Unfortunately, the illumination barges/globe were dismantled as scrap materials once ROE ended.
Just a reminder, this is a "if they wanted to, they would" situation. IROE ran without the globe a couple times while they refurbished it as a shortened show. Using that version today wouldn't really require any specific infrastructure they're missing now.

jrhwdw

Just a reminder, this is a "if they wanted to, they would" situation. IROE ran without the globe a couple times while they refurbished it as a shortened show. Using that version today wouldn't really require any specific infrastructure they're missing now.
True but We Go On did look a little off during the Referb.....

Then again, even the ROE Referb Version would be a welcome site to some people after the 50th......

Hopefully we'll get EF: 2021 or better than that!

jrhwdw

I presume they will wait until 2023 to mention EF returning on 4/1/23, but all three Harm fans better hurry up and see Harm before it glows away forever after March 31!

I just checked with my administrative assistant/cat and it turns out I simply won't be able to see it during our December or February trips. Darn.
Jan 2023(I'm guessing the Month) should be very interesting!!! DHS got F! right, let's see if TDO can Correct MK and Epcot, for some of us. I do like both 50th shows but WSL needs more Epcot help than MK needs HEA, IMO. Of course, DE or even HEA won't help the fact that MK won't return a Night Parade...........

ToTBellHop

Jan 2023(I'm guessing the Month) should be very interesting!!! DHS got F! right, let's see if TDO can Correct MK and Epcot, for some of us. I do like both 50th shows but WSL needs more Epcot help than MK needs HEA, IMO. Of course, DE or even HEA won't help the fact that MK won't return a Night Parade...........
I'm sure there's a team for a night parade somewhere...
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=ac35...yMkU4RkVGRTc2NzRCQjI1OEQzN0FERjJGMkU1Qg&ntb=1
See the source image

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom