Epcot WS drinks help?

DisneyKid239

Original Poster
So I finally turned 21 not too long ago and im gonna be going back to disney and Epcot so I was wondering if you guys could recommended some of the good/must try adult beverages so I can try one or two while im visiting for this trip, thank you!! (also I know to pace myself with drinking)

NiarrNDisney

My favorites:

American Adventure - Red Stag Lemonade (Fife & Drum)

China - CantoLoopy, Mango GingerRita (Joy of Tea)

France - Citron or Grand Marnier Slush (Les Vins de France)

Germany - Amfel shot (Weinkeller)

Italy - Bellini or Italian Martini (Tuttu Gusto)

Japan - Hana Awaka Sparkling Sake (Garden House , Sake Bar in Mitsukoshi Dept Store)

Morocco - Pomegranate Mimosa (Spice Road Table)

United Kingdom - Welsh Dragon (Rose & Crown)

Disney4family

images
If you're happy and you know it, raise your glass! (Grand Marnier Orange Slushie - France)

Though not unique to Epcot, I'm not really on vacation until I get my Pimm's Cup at the Rose & Crown. Also, I visited Trader Sam's at the Poly for the first time on my last trip, and the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum is definitely one of my new favorite cocktails on property. So delicious!

danyoung56

The above pictured Grand Marnier Orange Slushie is available from a kiosk in the France pavilion. I also like to grab a glass of wine there before dinner. And I've spent many many hours in the Rose & Crown pub, in Epcot's Britain area. It's a full service bar - they'll serve anything from cold British beers to wines to mixed drinks. They make a mean martini!

nickys

Premium Member
I second that frozen grand mariner slush! We celebrated DS 21st a couple of days late on Christmas Day. Sigh, seems a long time ago now.

[QUOTE="danyoung56, post: 7580715, member: 106773"And I've spent many many hours in the Rose & Crown pub....... They make a mean martini![/QUOTE]

Shaken, not stirred I assume.

pilka214

My absolute favorite drink is the Horchata from Mexico... it's unlike anything else i've ever had, it's delicious and i sometimes go back for a second.

danyoung56

Shaken, not stirred I assume.

Actually I've had it both ways. And stirred is better. Shaken just means that you'll chip off a bunch of ice into your drink. So Bond was ordering a watered down martini, and being snooty about it!

Alexi

My absolute favorite drink is the Horchata from Mexico... it's unlike anything else i've ever had, it's delicious and i sometimes go back for a second.
Do they have it at the San Angel Inn Restaurant in the Mexico pavilion? Or is it sold somewhere else?

Matt_Black

For Mexico, many will of course point you to a margarita, but I enjoy a Mezcal Sombre Blanco shot. Norway? Aquavit. As for France, I suggest an Ice Cream Martini from Les Artisan de Glaces- two scoops of ice cream in a big martini glass, doused with rum or vodka. Yum!

Oh, and Guinness from UK.

prfctlyximprct

I can give you a tip of something not to get! LOL... do not drink the plum wine from Japan! If you like nail polish remover, then maybe this will taste all right. :hungover::hungover::hungover:

Get the Grapefruit beer in Germany.

And if you venture out to AK get a Golden Monkey. Trust me. ;)

danyoung56

I can give you a tip of something not to get! LOL... do not drink the plum wine from Japan! If you like nail polish remover, then maybe this will taste all right. :hungover::hungover::hungover:

Interesting. I LOVE the plum wine from Japan. It tastes nothing like nail polish remover (not that I'd know what that really tastes like!).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom