Rumor Epcot to gain signature steakhouse and seafood venue in Japan Pavillion?

Magic Feather

I need to double check, but what was described by WDW NoClues Okay reminded me of a description I saw for the massive Mitsukoshi Overhaul, as in the expansion of the store and sake bar. Especially with the space they designated, that was all a part of the expansion of the store. Will double check, but, while I wouldn’t put it out of the realm of possibility, I have my doubts.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
While I'm never one to turn down a good steakhouse, I wonder if another eatery in Japan wouldn't be just a tad bit over the top...

ChrisFL

Premium Member
another website that I can't post here is reporting it as well....saying there will be several themed rooms and will be put on the 1st floor, replacing some storage space currently for Mitsukoshi

Jahona

another website that I can't post here is reporting it as well....saying there will be several themed rooms and will be put on the 1st floor, replacing some storage space currently for Mitsukoshi

It all seems to be almost a copy and paste from the first site to break it. The other sites are just jumping on the bandwagon it seems.

Bocabear

OMG How many dining optins does that pavilion need? They have the Teppan Edo upstairs and the Tokyo Dining, The Katsura Grill out in the garden, a Beer cart and additional permanant food vending on the Esplanade... that is more than enough. How about another location in the UK? or Canada? Or a real dining venue in the American Pavilion that is not burgers and fast food...a real dining experience.
another steakhouse restaurant in the Japan pavilion is just ridiculous

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom