Rumor Epcot to gain signature steakhouse and seafood venue in Japan Pavillion?

Cmdr_Crimson

Now that's something worth building!

It would make the skyline pretty impressive...
1516388698661.png

Last edited:

The_Jobu

Tiffins has Wagyu ($53 for the entree), I wouldn't be surprised if at another signature does as well.

That's a good indicator, though it's my understanding that Wagyu can refer to any beef from "Japanese" cow breeds, no matter where they are raised. Kobe, Matsusaka, etc beef is also Wagyu beef, though these specific terms refer to wagyu raised in Japan under strict regulations and is significantly more expensive.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I can't see another restaurant in Japan. But a steakhouse? I think my wallet just roundhouse-kicked me for even thinking about Kobe beef with Disney's pricing...

ABQ

That's a good indicator, though it's my understanding that Wagyu can refer to any beef from "Japanese" cow breeds, no matter where they are raised. Kobe, Matsusaka, etc beef is also Wagyu beef, though these specific terms refer to wagyu raised in Japan under strict regulations and is significantly more expensive.
I had Miyazaki beef at Victoria and Albert's, even there, with the already high price of the meal, the Miyazaki was an additional fee. BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Jahona

Tiffins has Wagyu ($53 for the entree), I wouldn't be surprised if at another signature does as well.

And it was amazing when I had it last year. Probably one of the best meals I've had on property.

Also, if the Brazil rumours turn out to be true, that would be 3 signature steakhouses in EPCOT.

And if you count the fact that you can walk over to the Yatch club for even more steak that would make 4.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom