Rumor Epcot to gain signature steakhouse and seafood venue in Japan Pavillion?

Bacon

Original Poster
Reports online that Epcot will start construction on the new restaurant in the next few weeks

Last edited by a moderator:

Jahona

I had to edit that post several times to get something to work. Forgot about certain web links not working.

FullSailDan

It’s news to me.

The outlined area is actually pretty tiny for what they listed in that "article". I could maybe see if they are moving the Tokyo Dining room downstairs and expanding the steakhouse upstairs.. maybe it got "lost in translation"? Otherwise, they would need a considerable bump out of the pavilion to the side of Mitsukoshi in order to make it work. They could also do more of an Izakaya style place. Think Irish Pub with more standing than seating. It would probably be a big boost to the sake tastings they currently do.

matt9112

The outlined area is actually pretty tiny for what they listed in that "article". I could maybe see if they are moving the Tokyo Dining room downstairs and expanding the steakhouse upstairs.. maybe it got "lost in translation"? Otherwise, they would need a considerable bump out of the pavilion to the side of Mitsukoshi in order to make it work. They could also do more of an Izakaya style place. Think Irish Pub with more standing than seating. It would probably be a big boost to the sake tastings they currently do.

good point. seems more logical. even though it's not as exciting as a ride I would have though Disney would parade this around if was full blown new TS.

Cmdr_Crimson

So that's a No still on the Mt Fuji Coaster.......;)
1516387931727.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom