Epcot questions...

ilovetotravel1977

Original Poster
Just finishing our Epcot planning.

We will be doing Remy and Frozen at early entry. Is the rest of world showcase open at park opening time or is it still at 11am?

We are planning getting CLP day-of tickets at Regal Eagle at 11:45am opening. What time should we get in line?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
FYI you won’t get both Remy and Frozen done during early entry. Thirty minutes isn’t long so you will need to prioritize. Guests who enter Epcot via IG will head for Remy and via front entrance will head for Frozen. Remy tends to get busier more quickly so if you have never done it, you might want to go there first. World Showcase opens with the rest of the park.

While I have not done CLP day-of tickets, I can’t imagine you would need to get in line at Regal Eagle more than 30 minutes prior to opening.

ilovetotravel1977

Original Poster
FYI you won’t get both Remy and Frozen done during early entry. Thirty minutes isn’t long so you will need to prioritize. Guests who enter Epcot via IG will head for Remy and via front entrance will head for Frozen. Remy tends to get busier more quickly so if you have never done it, you might want to go there first. World Showcase opens with the rest of the park.

While I have not done CLP day-of tickets, I can’t imagine you would need to get in line at Regal Eagle more than 30 minutes prior to opening.
We will be entering the park via IG, so looks like Remy is first on the list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom